A Hacker Or Not?

ive noticed that most of the highest ranked for my country are hackers cheats and so on i mean the number 1 in my country has afew of the same games in the list up to 6 or more of the sme game platinumed in the list and alot of games beat in afew minutes or afew hours that just isnt possible to do so ive seen atleast 1 person who platinumed both white knight chronicles and star ocean within 4 hours thats all 3 beat on the same day within a 4 hour time span and those 3 are someof the longest hardest games i can think of yet 4 hours for this guy/girl

has anyone been to psntrophyleaders? think thats what its called... its full of hackers, one gamer even hacked hannah montana lol...

ive noticed that most of the highest ranked for my country are hackers cheats and so on i mean the number 1 in my country has afew of the same games in the list up to 6 or more of the sme game platinumed in the list and alot of games beat in afew minutes or afew hours that just isnt possible to do so ive seen atleast 1 person who platinumed both white knight chronicles and star ocean within 4 hours thats all 3 beat on the same day within a 4 hour time span and those 3 are someof the longest hardest games i can think of yet 4 hours for this guy/girl

lol they might be that skilled... seriously tho its the same as one guy on a forum braggin about how many games hes finished within a day, one of the lbp games was one of them and im sure you need to actually have the game on for 24hrs so instantly i knew he was a hacker... Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Probably anyone that appears on the leaderboard from nowhere with 600 platinums is a hacker...

exactly altho i'd say closer to 290/400 especially if its within 3 to 4 years... those numbers are just not possible to do and maintain a healthy lifestyle also so if its not a hacker, then its an account sharer and if its not an account sharer then its probably an unemployed recluse with zilch life socially...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR