PSN Flash Sale (again)

Aranea Highwind

FINALLY! The kingdom of amalur dlcs are on sale. I've been waiting for those to go on sale ever since I platinumed it back in February of last year. I also might hop on that Toukiden game too.

Also anyone who wants to get Ni no kuni better hop on this deal. $5 is an absolute steal

03/25/2014 @ 05:17 PM   $9.98

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Teeth of Naros (Add-On Content)       $4.99

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning The Legend of Dead Kel (Add-On Content)        $4.99

So, I guess you missed them that time.

I've just played Legend of Dead Kel, fun and really amazed for its replay value.

03/25/2014 @ 05:17 PM   $9.98

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Teeth of Naros (Add-On Content)       $4.99

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning The Legend of Dead Kel (Add-On Content)        $4.99

So, I guess you missed them that time.

I've just played Legend of Dead Kel, fun and really amazed for its replay value.

That was the week I had midterms! Oh well at least it is on sale again

Well, i think it's the best chance and place to ask about this:

I'm not an RPG gamer but little by little i'm trying some franchises, Atelier was on my radar some time ago, and i read about Escha and Logy being really accessible for new gamers, i have no problems not having played previous entries of the franchise, so what do you say: is fun and easy to play?

The only RPG games I've played are Amalur and Tales of Xillia (still playing), I like both of them.

About this list I'm curious about:

Tales of Grace F

Escha and Logy

I saw my brother playing Ni no Kuni and not really interested. Mostly because i try to avoid turn-based games, I know Escha and Logy it's turn based but it has 6 players and for what i know you can put them in Auto. Well, Idk, it seems more dynamic.

Any thoughts?

Well, i think it's the best chance and place to ask about this:

I'm not an RPG gamer but little by little i'm trying some franchises, Atelier was on my radar some time ago, and i read about Escha and Logy being really accessible for new gamers, i have no problems not having played previous entries of the franchise, so what do you say: is fun and easy to play?

The only RPG games I've played are Amalur and Tales of Xillia (still playing), I like both of them.

About this list I'm curious about:

Tales of Grace F

Escha and Logy

I saw my brother playing Ni no Kuni and not really interested. Mostly because i try to avoid turn-based games, I know Escha and Logy it's turn based but it has 6 players and for what i know you can put them in Auto. Well, Idk, it seems more dynamic.

Any thoughts?

If you like Tales of Xillia then you definitely should get Graces f. Story isn't that great but the battle system is a lot of fun and it is a great game. I've never played an Atelier game so I can't comment on that.