PSN Flash Sale (again)

Aranea Highwind

I wouldn't go that far, it had the potential to be but the combat system left a LOT to be desired. But for $5? Its's a no-brainer.

It is! But its just opinion :) and I said "one" of, not the best, that goes for Final Fantasy X by miles.

Edited by Marcelo

If you like Tales of Xillia then you definitely should get Graces f. Story isn't that great but the battle system is a lot of fun and it is a great game. I've never played an Atelier game so I can't comment on that.

Thanks.

Do you know which DLC are included in Mass Effect trilogy? I read about the physical version and that one contains:

It is! But its just opinion :) and I said "one" of, not the best, that goes for Final Fantasy X by miles.

I never said you said anything different...I said it had the potential to be "one of" the best. Which it did, but it does fall short IMO.

I guess I might get the Mass Effect 3 DLC? I still haven't beaten Mass Effect 2 yet, and I want to replay Mass Effect 1 on PS3 since I beat it on Steam, and I don't want to use the Genesis thing.  Still, if the DLC is on sale, why not get it now?

Just a little heads up, the frame rate on ME1 on the PS3 is atrocious. Maybe it won't bother you but I couldn't get past it.

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ

Thanks.

Do you know which DLC are included in Mass Effect trilogy? I read about the physical version and that one contains:

I have the physical copy, not sure which ones are included in the digital copy. 

$40 for FF X HD for ps3 and $30 for the Vita ver. U for real sony lol, spent that on physical copy and doesn't take up room on my hdd lol. X)

I'm glade I bought Xillia when it was on sale couple month's ago. To bad not enough for Grace F never got to finish it all...

Edited by chuckyjugg

Ni No Kuni looks pretty neat, but then again I don't know. It's also quite massive so I couldn't fit it on my PS3 for the moment. Then again, the price won't be going that anyhow... Oh, descisions, descisions...

Too bad the FFX sale is a joke, would've love to get that again!

And once again Europe gets nothing

*sigh*... Sony needs to do more sales in EU. Half the prices on the store are ridiculous for what the game is. Plus surely they notice a spike in  sales/profits when they have good sales one.

Thanks.

From ME2 all DLC apart from the Arrival

No DLC for ME3

Look up the prices on the website or on the actual store. Several of the games are actually cheaper than they are listed on this link.

FFX is $30 on the ps3 so slightly cheaper than it says, I think xilia and a couple others are too.

So excited to finally play kingdoms.

Edited by Hemiak