Biggest Xbox Fanboy Right Here

HowIPendragon

Not sure if this thread will get deleted, but this guy is in need of a new one being torn into him.

This guy is CONSTANTLY lying and misinforming his viewership. Literally half of his videos are just anti-Sony, a few pro-Xbox and some others.

And now he's made a video telling people to buy Destiny on their Xbones as a form of protest to "show Sony they messed up in investing so much money in a multiplatform game", yet when Microsoft pulls the timed exclusive DLC card for CoD, he's totally fine with it (go figure).

Its literally the most pitiful thing I have ever seen.

Just check out this video and you'll see why he is the absolute best (read: worst) example of what fanboyism does to gamers (regardless of preference)

I realize this will give him views, but while you're there, give him a dislike and remind him what it is to be a real gamer  :P

Edited by rsoto1125
  • Like 4

That is pretty obnoxious, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. The game is going to sell like crazy across all the platforms, it'll probably just do a little bit (relatively speaking) better on the Sony platforms thanks to the deals they've worked with Bungie and Activision. Either way, the guy isn't exactly a Youtube powerhouse with a lot of cultural influence so the amount of harm he is doing to the community is probably negligible. I'm just excited cause I just pre-ordered my copy of the game:) 

xRIDONCULOUSx.png

• Like 1

I skimmed through it, but it feels more like a satire channel than being completely serious. But that's only going by a few bits here and there.

Edited by omegarevan

This was my comment on that video. 

So by your logic, every xbox owner which by now should be 5-6Million, to buy Destiny on Xbox, and PS4 owners which is over 9 million to buy it on the Xbox just to stick it to SONY? This has got to be the most idiotic idea ive ever heard! regardless of what you may thing, Destiny is a Hot Title and if a lot of players get it on the Xbox, guess what?? the PS4 has a lot more install base and chances are its going to sell more on PS4 than on the X1, just like COD ghosts, and BF4. I have both X1 and PS4, when it comes to Multiplatform games I will stick to PS4, it doesnt take ages to install and developers have made it clear its easier to develop for it making it to look a lot better on PS4, take your hate and GTFO, just because you dont like backdoor deals when Sony makes them, but Timed Exclusives for Xbox im sure that is ok with you...this video is the perfect definition of Fanboyism if i ever saw one. Trying to shove their views and hate onto others...ok HITLER!

This is for this post:

I love being a gamer, its what i enjoy next to photography, well taking pix of hot chix, i just really hate other people telling me to play a game on a certain platform even though it underperforms just because they despise the competitor, this goes both ways for me. I love Sony and I like M$, but M$ left a bad taste in my mouth last year and was hesitant on getting the X1 one, but when i do play it, i enjoy myself because at the end of the day I am a gamer and not a silly fan boy. 

Edited by HARD_ANGEL_FAN
  • Like 3

It's very obvious he's pissed about the Deal, by his tone & Delivery.

It's so funny how he contradicts himself in this same video too...lol

Well I had a good laugh, anyway the guy has very little to near-none influence to the Gaming Community...Aside form those 64 people who are currently in his live Broadcast right now.

I'm sure they're there to either:

A) Laugh at what he says.

B]Sympathize their hate for Sony. 

Regardless he seams like no threat, not like anything he says or does will change anything. 

He's still gonna have to wait for the Destiny Content to be available for him to buy, so he can whine & Rant all he wants until it happens.

In the meantime, B) Keep waiting.  

Also Don't bother trying to tell him anything about his Videos, He knows his Videos are False Contradicting Trash.

He even admitted to Click Baiting people, Save yourself the Same time I just wasted on this guy(Heard this guy's Live Broadcast as I Played "FEZ", and his friends annoyed me pretty quickly to be honest).

He's one of those people who want to get famous by being a prick to have people talk about him. Simply ignore the matter and go on with your regularly scheduled plan, just like I'm about to do right now.

Edited by DarknessKey92

It's very obvious he's pissed about the Deal, by his tone & Delivery.

It's so funny how he contradicts himself in this same video too...lol

Well I had a good laugh, anyway the guy has very little to near-none influence to the Gaming Community...Aside form those 64 people who are currently in his live Broadcast right now.

I'm sure they're there to either:

A) Laugh at what he says.

B]Sympathize their hate for Sony. 

Regardless he seams like no threat, not like anything he says or does will change anything. 

He's still gonna have to wait for the Destiny Content to be available for him to buy, so he can whine & Rant all he wants until it happens.

In the meantime, B) Keep waiting.  

I actually laughed when i saw he had 5K plus subs... I was like WTF!!! LOL most people that will watch that vid is maybe 1000, IF THAT. this guy is just bitter, and let him be i guess. =D

It amuses me how many people are butthurt about the timed Destiny DLC. They're all spreading lies and saying horrible things about Bungie and Sony, even though PS users have been having to deal with this kind of thing for years. PS users had to wait for tons of DLC and even games, like Mass Effect, Limbo, Braid, and a number of other games. This kind of video just perpetuates the stereotype that Xbox users are immature.

• Like 1

He's more of a Bungie fanboy than a MS fanboy to me. He's first game seems to be Halo as well.

I have seen other people who put more effort in their love for their console of choice than this guy.

Fanboyism is the dumbest thing ever. Who cares what you play as long as you enjoy it?!

True, but they are always the biggest influence to the newcomers in deciding what console they would buy.

When I first read the title, I thought you were calling yourself the biggest Xbox fanboy ever!

I was thinking the same thing lol.  :lol:

Besides that, I wouldn't worry about it. I've seen many fanboy's doing YouTube, blogs, and on other social media sites and at the end of the day, they'll look back on life thinking that they wished they enjoyed gaming more rather that bitch about which console is better. Ironically he's got a video thumbnail saying "Quit bitching about everything" - isn't that what HE'S doing  :giggle:

• Like 2

People still bitching about this? Last time I checked Bungie doesn't owe Mircosoft shit and were the ones who put them on the map with Halo, to say Bungie betrayed Microsoft with this partnership with Sony is just plain stupid