Where do you usually use your Vita?

bald_merchant

Alsalam alaykom friends  :angel: 

Obviously the Vita is a handheld gaming system for a reason, to use it on the go, and to be honest I've bought it to use it in my work place lol :P  since I spend most of the work days without anything to do, so I don't have anything to do but surfing the internet for 8 hours a day to pass the time and it's really boring, and so I figured to write this threat and see if I'm the only one doing it  :D So, in general, where do you usually use your Vita? Work? Travel?... etc.

- I've got both Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward's + PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale platinums while spending a night on the beach.
- I also got New Little King's Story's platinum while in my office.
- Assassin's Creed: Liberation's platinum got it while in my bed.
- The Vita traveled with me to Yemen and I played Uncharted: Golden Abyss while spending a night in a historical city, just to get me in the mood  :coffee: 

And sorry about my English, it's not my mother language.

• Like 1

Church  xD

Lol so you don't pay attention to the priest? That's not polite man.

Your English is great dude and the short answer is, I don't.  :(

You should buy one, it's not that expensive  :D

I cant seem to find it but I remember someone making this thread before dood

Well sorry about that then.

I play mine at home. My work is too physical to have time to play there sadly  :(

I feel you, than you can just set up the trophy-pop sound as a notification tune on your smart phone, that will get you right in the feel lol  :P 

I feel you, than you can just set up the trophy-pop sound as a notification tune on your smart phone, that will get you right in the feel lol  :P

I don't have a smart phone anymore lol. I used to, but I never really used the internet so I just got a older phone. less money I gotta pay per month sounds good to me :D

Anywhere and everywhere.....at home, in my room, in bed before I go to sleep, sometimes during bathroom breaks, on long drives (where I'm not the driver lol), outside on the deck etc. I use it all the time, best handheld ever made, it just needs more AAA support. I know Sony is cutting back, but I'd be happy with just two big titles a year, especially another Killzone and Uncharted.

At home. I'm still living with my parents. With my PS Vita I can

a: play games, while my dad wants to watch TV (I don't have my own television)

b: give the impression of studying for school, even though I'm actually just playing games sitting at my desk ^^

Edited by jb_1408