Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, Elite_Agent_009 said:

Silent-Hill-2-Logo-PNG-HD.png

Silent Hill 2 HD

1L8ea1ae.png

Been meaning to get this plat since 2017, with the announcement of the remake i guess i have no excuse now.

20221209-203758.jpg

Believe it or not, the boat section was the hardest thing on this run, had to restart 7 times to get it right because of the wacky boat controls.

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 7/10

wolf-of-wall-street-jordan-belfort.gif

I also had a hard time with the boat section and had to re-do the Eddie fight a bunch of times because of it.

• Like 1

Lf4dbd1.png

1L23ef67.png

#86: SpongeBob HeroPants

The Real Hero (51.14% - Common)

Get all the Trophies

This is a SpongeBob game available on the PsVita that has been delisted years ago, and it's very hard to find a physical copy: as of my writing, prices online are of at least 90€. Thankfully, I somehow managed to find a copy for around 45/50€, a definitely more affordable price. For some reason, the Xbox 360 and 3DS versions of this game are much more common.

Reviews of the game online are very bad, and as such, my expectations were very low. But surprisingly, I found the game to be pretty decent: not a very good game, at all, but very far from being the amount of shit I was expecting. The game consists of only 15 levels, just like the Ps3 game Plankton's Robotic Revenge, but unlike that game, here you can't simply rush to the end ignoring the enemies, because there are some little puzzles that need to be solved, in order to progress. Also, the platforming element is definitely more present compared to the Ps3 game, making this game better, in my opinion. Still miles away from Battle for Bikini Bottom, obviously.

About the Trophies, most of them are very easy and come along while playing, and I only needed to read a guide in order to get the last few collectables I had missed in my run. The only problematic Trophy is the one that requires to power up all the six characters, because you need a lot of coins to do so: I had to grind for 4/5 hours in order to obtain enough coins, and I really wonder why the Platinum is so common, considering that grind.

If it wasn't for the fact that this game is very expensive to buy, I would recommend it, it's not that bad.

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, HansPatat050 said:

@StraightVege Thanks for the review. I loved rebel galaxy and was thinking about getting this sequel as well. Most likely will skip it.

Sure thing! Glad you found it useful.

But, who knows, you might like it more than me, as I tend to be hypercritical. I certainly wouldn't suggest buying it without a deep discount, though.

Platinum #188 Magus

I first played PS3 games on PS Now about 2 years ago and got a PS3 about a year ago. However, Magus is my first PS3 plat. It would've been a waste of money to get it on PS3, so I streamed it on PS Plus Premium.

Magus is a weird PS3 exclusive and yes it sucks. It's a really easy plat, though. Considering my PS3 doesn't have a working disc drive, easy PS3 plats are pretty rare. Granted, PS3 had far less easy plats and no press X plats. And that is almost surely a good thing. 

There's probably about a 95% chance this will be my last platinum of 2022. 

• Like 4