Most Recent Platinum

Muff

31st Godzilla (PS4)

1La24870.pngGODZILLA

My 2nd UR platinum and it was once again grindy and probably not truly worth it. However, I do happen to be a Godzilla fan and I doubt I'll be playing another Godzilla game in a long while so it's nice to have. I think the problem with this game is mostly that it only has one game mode to play for 95% of trophy hunting. The diorama mode is rather fun, but it is only for screenshots. Some complain that the monsters move slow etc. but this is actually exactly how they are in the movies so it made me happy. It could have used more fanservice, like more special battles from the movies and (customizable) iconic bgm tracks. I'd say the best way to play Godzilla (PS4), is as a side game and doing a run when bored. Platinum image is ok even if there are better images in the list. You can tell it's from a Godzilla game and the entire trophy set has the film theme, which is nice.

Hardest trophies: Kaiju Master, Figure Collector and possibly the 3 online trophies

Edited by mecharobot
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

#243 - Rogue Trooper Redux

1L7827dc.png

Was an ok third-person shooter. The campaign was fairly short, about 6-7 hours and not much enemy variety. Wasn't much of a fan of the online, which was fairly dull.

A shout-out to @MsVelvet for powering through the co-op with me.

Enjoyment: 6

Difficulty: 3.5

Happy to help : ))

23 minutes ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

To think that I almost did not get this trophy with the "account banned" thing at the end of last year...

This game is good. Really good. And the more I do, the more I realize that there are things I still havent done.

Because of ARR, my trophy hunting almost stopped. And I really dont know when I will give attention to other games.... 

I still play the game almost 3 years after I got the platinum.  They release updates every few months that I come back for and the expansions as well.  Its definitely a great game.  Congrats on the platinum.

• Like 2

1L31490e.png

SQUAREBOY VS BULLIES 

This game could have been so much better, I like the concept but the game is so repetitive and empty. The story was fine and the combat had some decent combos, but they could have added some power-ups or more variety on the levels. Anyways I shouldn't be so hard on this game, it was only $3. ?

• Like 2