Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#84: Batman - Telltale Series

Always love a good story driven game, be it Telltale, a point and click, FMV, or of the Heavy Rain/Until Dawn variety. Batman did not disappoint. Fun, interesting story from a somewhat different point in a familiar story. 

Comparing it to the other Telltale games I've played would be unfair. This marks the fifth and I would rank it 4th best. It sounds bad, but the top three are very hard to top: A Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, and The Walking Dead: Season 1 are awesomely realized stories. Batman was no slouch, just not as riveting as those 3. Definitely better than Game of Thrones.

Happy to have it as PS+, may not have played it otherwise.

• Like 3

Platinum #33: platinum 1S104075.png Master of Kyrat from Far Cry 4.

I got this game as a free download when I got my PS4 a long time ago. Ever since then, this game has been stuffed in the backlog and I think it was a good idea to dust it off and play it again in time for Far Cry 5's release. Needless to say, I think it was a pretty fun game. I liked the world of Kyrat and the trophies in general weren't the worst in the world. So, if anyone is looking for a relatively short and a feasible platinum, then this game is a good one to go for.

Personal Platinum Difficulty: 4/10

Estimated Time To Platinum: ~20-25 Hours

Enjoyment: 7/10

• Like 2

Most recent platinum: Ratchet and Clank, the PS4 remake

I enjoyed visiting the story of the Ratchet and Clank movie-game again. They really fixed up the graphics and made the Blarg more prominent than they were in the original Ratchet and Clank. We lost a few worlds(like Orxon, former homeworld of the Blarg) but they kept the important worlds. Sadly, the music is nothing compared to the original game. ^_^

• Like 2

1L9e1d13.png

Platinum #33: Driveclub

Not honestly a hard trophy. The game is enjoyable and beautiful - up until you get to the final grind.

And it is one *hell* of a grind. I had to spend something like 10 hours replaying the same drift track (while watching Netflix, to stave off boredom.)

Either way, though, glad I finally have this off my list.

• Like 2