Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Sword and Fairy 6

L32b382.png

1L030513.png

D4dYDJQUYAAagQ2.jpg:large

Decent story, but that's all I can really say that's positive about this game.  If you like to watch cut-scenes then you'll feel at home here, there's at least 20 hours of them, no joke.  The game is plagued by horrible glitches (some game breaking), crashing while attempting to save (hint - save often!), poor translation, lag and extremely poor optimization.  I can't believe it made it through QA in its current state.  The platinum took around 40 hours for me.

• Like 3

40-platinum.png #83 

spacer.pngL5c3e92.png

1Ld1c609.png

Platinum Pig

Get all other trophies

I know, an easy plat. I didn't get the game because it was easy, I remember playing games like this a long time ago. There are other platinums I'm working towards, but with classes, it's hard to take the time to get the platinums I want. In due time, I will have more challenging plats instead of these easy-peasy, cheap plats.

Edited by LDCurtiss
  • Like 3

On 4/13/2019 at 1:09 PM, ResoluteRock said:

even if they are being held prisoner by said soldiers. I don’t even lay a finger on the citizens to trigger them to fight me, they just really hate the fact that I’m saving them?

Stockholm Syndrome. 

• Like 1

On 17/04/2019 at 9:44 PM, lordguwa said:

platinum #355 Spy Chameleon

completed in 2 days and 1 hour

platinum rarity 12.88% rare

platinum name: all trophy's earned.

game was a challenging run. 5/10 difficulty stealth style game with getting the best times and under 18 mins run across all levels had to constantly retry levels and i'm glad it's over. next game will be burnout paradise (ps3). i should start now before they shutdown the servers.

Very impressive. I have been on again off again working on this game but I think I lack the skill to actually get the platinum. 

My most recent platinum is Conan Exiles like so many people here.

On 17/04/2019 at 9:44 PM, lordguwa said:

Edited by coldsphinx93
  • Like 1