Most Recent Platinum

Muff

First time poster in this chat.

I just got plat #98 for mgsv the phantom pain.

But then I also got an auto pop for fall guys. (Didn't realise that was a thing). Was trying to help ny mate boost 5 wins in a row.

Not sure if #99 counts I'll let tu community decide that one.

Have a great say everyone.

PS for future posts (ideally #100) where do people get the plat images from?

• Like 3

1Lc44bda.png

Lego Skywalker Saga. This is a terrible experience of a game...i wouldn't recommend it. Game has been out for weeks and still has no patches, lots of bugs and other glitches. Trophies are all grind and no substance. This was intended to be my first ever lego game but I played Lego DC Super Villains first. The story is fun and the game has some good humor but that all wears off after u finish the 9 episodes. Avoid this game if you don't wanna spend 50+ hrs collecting and doing repetitive and boring fetch quests.

• Like 3

:platinum: #67 - Towaga: Among Shadows: Played the mobile version of this game years ago and enjoyed it, this version was a fun time killer too.

:platinum: #68 - Chorus: I was looking for a game similar to Everspace after really enjoying that game and this was a perfect fit. Similar to Everspace but much bigger.

:platinum: #69 - InnerSpace: This is one I regretted buying but I'd already earned a trophy in it so I powered through to finish it, it was pretty short but not very enjoyable I thought.

:platinum: :platinum: #70 & #71 - Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (OR & EU)

L60d3a4.png

"Ultimate Fall Guy"

1Sb66599.png

Oh Fall Guys, I've had so much fun and frustration with this game lol. It's up there with Star Trek Online as a platinum I'm most proud of, I didn't think I'd ever get it, at least not before the original became unobtainable, but I got lucky. And good luck to anyone still trying to get the original version's plat!

Edited by InsomniWrench
  • Like 4