Most Recent Platinum

Muff

I managed to get back-to-back platinum trophies on the PS Vita this week.

Battle of Z on the PS Vita is one of my favorite games on the handheld. The PS Vita is showing its age, but I had fun online. I helped online with missions and getting Battle Mode trophies. It was nice to play with my favorite Dragon Ball characters such as Piccolo, Vegeta, Goku, and Meta Cooler. As much as I love Final Form Cooler, I preferred Meta Cooler due to the extra retry. I felt the PS Vita should have gotten Raging Blast. It is hard to believe that this game came out in 2014, but the graphics and controls still hold up. Dual analog stick controls put the PS Vita above older handhelds.

Rayman Legends is my 30th platinum trophy. I wish that I paid attention to trophy milestones sooner, but I was more concerned about the store shutting down rather than trophy hunting last year. I am glad that they managed to bring back the server back in March. It was a long grind, but I managed to achieve this trophy. The Rayman series is one of my favorite video game franchises even though Ubisoft may not come out with another Rayman. Globox helped me out with the online Lum challenges. I managed to earn Gold Cups and that helped me attain the final level of awesomeness sooner. Even though Rayman Legends came out in 2013, its gameplay and graphics still hold up.

• Like 4