Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #239

Destroy All Humans!

1Lb1c2ee.png

Ruler of Earth
Unlock all other trophies.

The PS2 version, not remake. Overall it was fun, but man if it weren't for cheats this would've been a pain in the ass. I played through most of the game without the cheats, but with no in-mission checkpoints at all I got tired of dying and having to redo the entire thing. I had one where I died on the final part of getting to the UFO. So much wasted time... the only real annoying things were the missable trophy and needing to follow a guide for that. And the cow race, but I got it second try with cheats on. But it just wasn't fun what so ever to do. 

The humor is fun. It's neat to play a villain sometimes and I think this is a good example of that in a game/series. I wasn't a fan of the UFO sections because you take so much damage and it's hard to tell where anything is sometimes. Especially health drops. But with cheats that issue is gone. 

I had a lot of fun with it. It was a nice game to play with a relatively simple plat. Oh, but the pointless stupid grind for 50k DNA for no reason. You already max everything by that point of the grind, why? Why do games do this? Do they think we just want to keep playing when we've finished all the content? I don't get the mindset behind these decisions. It's not like this is a service game where they sell a bunch of DLC or whatever, where keeping you playing it longer means potentially more money for you. It's a one and done game from two (three now) generations ago. Just annoying. It wasn't "hard" to grind just tedious as hell [Cow BBQ made it easy, 300 every 30s-ish, just mind numbing).

edit; saw on some sites that people had issues with crashing, but it didn't crash once for me. I don't know if this was one of those PS2 games that launched with tons of issues and were patched after or what, but it was smooth for me. Other than the final level where there was a load screen to the final boss part that hung and I thought I was screwed, but I pushed 'x' after about 5 minutes and it put me in the game. :/ I don't know what that was about. That was the only real glitch I experienced. 

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 4

platinum #636 Trails And Traces: The Tomb Of Thomas Tew (ps4)

completed in 1 hour and 35 minutes

platinum rarity 95.18% common

platinum name: Traced The Trails

easiest way to plat: text guide. point and click adventure

platinum #637 Castle Of No Escape (ps4)

completed in 8 minutes and 24 seconds

platinum rarity 97.95% common

platinum name: Hero Of The Castle

randomized events on squares. really short game.

platinum #638 Clash Force (ps4)

completed in 24 minutes and 13 seconds

platinum rarity 93.54% common

game is forgiving. only sends you to the start of the stage or boss when lose all health.

short and sweet point and click. also finished castle of no escape and clash force in quick fashion. next games will be the first tree (ps4) and cosmos bit (ps4) combining a non-plat with a plat game. 

Edited by Lordguwa