Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Please teach me the ways :S . I want this plat so bad ... but it don't understand the weapon craft system, and fighting the damn giant things is a pain in the a$$

Its not that hard :)

You just need to google a list where you can see how much XP the weapons and accessories need for their max level.

Maybe you noticed, the upgradestuff is shared into two groups: organic stuff and synthetic stuff.

Organic stuff provides you an XP-multiplier, that you can use with synthetic stuff then.

I will give you an example:

Lionheart (Lightning) has a max-level of 21 and requires ~63000 EXP to reach that.

Use 36x Barbed Tails (80 Gil each) to get a 3x multiplier and then use enough synthetical stuff to get 63000 XP. When it is on maxlevel (depends on the item) you can use Scarletite.

Your Lionheart turns into Ultima Weapon.
Ultimate Weapon has a max-level of 41 and needs ~222000 XP.
=> feed 36x Barbed Tails ... Use enough synthetical items. ... feed Trapezohedron (never buy that. Its about 2.000.000 Gil IIRC. But Adamanthai or however dropp them too.)
Your Ultima Weapon turn into Omega Weapon (maxlvl100, ~1500000 XP)

Also, when you are maxed out you can beat "the damn giant things" pretty easy. When you summon your ... well I forget how they got called... The turtles are falling on the ground. Get rid of your summoned buddy asap! max out the stagger bar.... switch to COM COM COM... => profit. Takes you less than a minute.
Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 4

Its not that hard :)

You just need to google a list where you can see how much XP the weapons and accessories need for their max level.

Maybe you noticed, the upgradestuff is shared into two groups: organic stuff and synthetic stuff.

Organic stuff provides you an XP-multiplier, that you can use with synthetic stuff then.

I will give you an example:

Lionheart (Lightning) has a max-level of 21 and requires ~63000 EXP to reach that.

Use 36x Barbed Tails (80 Gil each) to get a 3x multiplier and then use enough synthetical stuff to get 63000 XP. When it is on maxlevel (depends on the item) you can use Scarletite.

Your Lionheart turns into Ultima Weapon.
Ultimate Weapon has a max-level of 41 and needs ~222000 XP.
=> feed 36x Barbed Tails ... Use enough synthetical items. ... feed Trapezohedron (never buy that. Its about 2.000.000 Gil IIRC. But Adamanthai or however dropp them too.)
Your Ultima Weapon turn into Omega Weapon (maxlvl100, ~1500000 XP)

Also, when you are maxed out you can beat "the damn giant things" pretty easy. When you summon your ... well I forget how they got called... The turtles are falling on the ground. Get rid of your summoned buddy asap! max out the stagger bar.... switch to COM COM COM... => profit. Takes you less than a minute.

Yeah, I know that system, but there so many weapons and accessory that is overwhelming :(  what I don't get is the grind, getting xp for characters is almost impossible at end game, one move takes about 600,000 crystal points or whatever (wth) but that's a good point, I guess i should be maxed out to take on the giant things, thanks! still hellavua grind, for weapon and max chars..

• Like 1

Yeah, I know that system, but there so many weapons and accessory that is overwhelming :(  what I don't get is the grind, getting xp for characters is almost impossible at end game, one move takes about 600,000 crystal points or whatever (wth) but that's a good point, I guess i should be maxed out to take on the giant things, thanks! still hellavua grind, for weapon and max chars..

Hehe, you remind me of my former self now :P Don't get scared just because there's too much weapons.

Yes, it may sound insane with the whole "60k/120k" CP for a single dot, But with a few full sets of CP, you will be bored of the amount of large CP you get.

I think we should stick to PMs instead of this thread :P

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 1

I used a pdf file where I just ticked everything off... but, yeah it was in german.

So here are english lists.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_XIII_Weapons

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_XIII_Accessories

Also you can maxout your characters pretty fast when you keep farming the Wolf and the Behemoth in the west of the Archylte Steppe while Growth Egg equipped. It doubles your obtained CP and you get it after mission 55.

Edit: Also you only need one Tier3-weapon for each character, because every weapon turns into the same weapon then. So basicly you just maxout your Mainweapons and all others just need level1 on Tier2.

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 2

Ps3_platinum_trophy.png#29: CALL OF DUTY CLASSIC

CallofDutyClassic.png

DUTIFUL SOLDIER

Unlock all the other trophies

Difficulty:8/10

Enjoyable:7.5/10

April has been a very active month for getting platinum trophies as this is my 4th platinum of this month  :D  :D  B)  :D  :D.  I would recommend playing this game on Veteran 1st cause it is very annoying and its best to get out the way. I would also like to point out that beating the game on Veteran will not chain beating  the game on Regular and Hardened as you will hafta play each of those in order to unlock it(yes you hafta play the game 3 freakin times). 

• Like 3

platinum.png 205 / cluster.png 11,000 - 3D Dot Game Heroes (JP)

1Lc092c4.png

Despite not being able to read anything this time around, it still very enjoyable, and not too difficult to manage. Monaca Circuit took me 15 minutes this time, as opposed to 10+ hours on the EU version, so I definitely mastered it. Made it my 11,000th trophy instead of Bloodborne because on my PSNP page my 5k, 7k and 9k milestones are all in Japanese, so decided to continue that tradition.

Congratulations on doing it all again ^^ Isn't the Japanese version patched though and thus has easier dash circuits than the EU version which never got the patch?

Congratulations on doing it all again ^^ Isn't the Japanese version patched though and thus has easier dash circuits than the EU version which never got the patch?

The JP version has a patch, but it's a different patch. The dash circuits are still the same as the EU version, only the US version has the easier dash circuits.

• Like 1

Metro: Last Light. Nothing really difficult in it, great story, nice to have the Dark Ones more involved. I looked at the PS3 version trophies on my brothers PS, looks a lot harder to plat on PS3 than PS4 with the Redux. Still, I got my plat, so I'm happy with that. Hopefully we'll get another Metro game, even an RPG, if done right, it would be amazing.

• Like 2