Most Recent Platinum

Muff

I'm in no rush to get a Q platinum right now, but I'd probably pick Quantum of Solace instead of Theory to be honest. More interested in that one.

Didn't recall Quantum of Solace at the time of writing. I would pick that over Theory any day. Solace is way better :)

Intresseklubben.png

Edited by Intresseklubben
  • Like 1

1L5afca3.png

Final Fantasy XIII   

~~I'm busy being a one happy nutcase right now, Please call later~~

Actual time of finishing it is 2 exact weeks, it's true that it's been a year and some weeks from when i first played it, i only quitted it because the whole 3 save datas got corrupted, so it only took me two exact weeks to do everything, From start to finish.

I love this game, many disagree, many got other opinions, and i say FFXIII earned it's rightful palce in many hearts legitimately.

I didn't find Hope to be really annoying, Sure he was annoying in that one specific chapter about "Revenge" and all about "i know that, it won't bring her back" crap and still wants it, But he's adorable in his own way, Now Vanille is more adorable than my cat, Serious Vanille was a sad Persona and i'm glad that she left it ^_^

The grind wasn't that bad, i still don't understand all the fuss about the Treasure Hunter and 5-Star trophies, yes they are a pain, but not a hard challenge, It does require a minimum amount of Patience, but that's it, No luck is involved in this (as i'm the unuckiest person ever).

Oh, it was Very VERRRRYYYY rewarding to see my little darlings (Light, Vanille, Fang) do unbelievable damage once they got near-OP, Especially on those Long Suckers (Shao & Long Gui) :P

Now i only need LRFFXIII's platinum, and then i'll be done with one of the craziest trilogies that exist.

A Very, very Big Thank You (, chuuuuu!) to TheFinalEmblem, Jeieem/M-kun, dav9834, NeputyunuRoyalRedPanda (And everyone else i forgot to mention) Who helped me in a direct or an indirect way with this game, And for having a huge faith in me!

As always, I will leave you with this;

tumblr_lzox2yI4KF1qkz8azo1_500.gifxiii_oerba_dia_vanille_gif_by_fantasyroc

Thanks for Reading!

-Timanthon

Please teach me the ways :S . I want this plat so bad ... but it don't understand the weapon craft system, and fighting the damn giant things is a pain in the a$$

Edited by HeartUnderBlade
  • Like 1

#42 - Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate

1Lbc1947.png

Great Shot Kid!

Another one for me - after Thief - from the section "started a year ago and can be finished now before I get anything new" :)

Pretty fun shooter and easily possible without any help - all collectibles are pretty easy - only a few exceptions :)

• Like 2