Most Recent Platinum

Muff

i only wished they'd at least try to release a decent version for PS3, it kept freezing everytime there was an action or loading scene

It's safe to say this'll never happen I think :( in the action scenes where it was meant to be tense, having the game freeze for 5 seconds every time the camera angle changed was indeed frustrating

It's safe to say this'll never happen I think :( in the action scenes where it was meant to be tense, having the game freeze for 5 seconds every time the camera angle changed was indeed frustrating

Yeah, that's what I figure, which is why Game of Thrones will be the last Telltale game I'll play for PS3. Although it might be a while until I buy another Telltale game, as Minecraft was utter shite from what I've seen of it so far.

#122 Snails from the Hoarderbands

1Lc78509.png

We Had Fun, Didn't We? 

Complete Tales From The Borderlands

Comical and entertaining. But the ps3 version has a lot of technical problems (loading taking forever, music not syncing, dialogue not syncing, textures glitching, scenes glitching). I hope that the ps4 version is more stable. Personally, I'm getting tired of this because Telltale have good stories to tell but their games go to shit when playing them.

I was actually thinking about buying this game for PS3, thanks for the heads up, I thought the PS3 version would be more stable...

• Like 1