Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Plat # 104

Until Dawn

There is no way that towel would stay up like that in real life! Even if you were running away from a maniac I feel like you wouldn't care if the towel fell why bother wasting energy to keep it held up!

Anyway, great PS4 exclusive, can't wait to see what Supermassive do next! 

I also got this plat for the leap year event :)

the thing is that this game is just a big parody/homage/satire of every teen horror movie, full of cliches, stereotypes, monsters, ghosts, killers, spirits, teenagers, etc the developers just grabbed everything from every horror movie and put it in 1 game, so the "magic towel" is just another parody made by the developers of some similar stuff that happens in some horror movies (can't remember its name but i watched one in which that happened lol)

sadly unless you are a true horror movie fan there are many people who don't get the point of the game, so that's why sometimes you see people making fun at its cliches, stereotypes, cheap jumpscares, etc but they don't understand that the developer's objective was to make this game the "ultimate interactive horror movie experience" so they had to put all the ridiculous things that happens in that movie genre :)

Edited by smellslikejavier

post-110421-0-81820300-1456842382_thumb.png                                                             

#65 The Crew

This Was a Few Game Completions Ago, But i Need to Brag :D

Perfect 10/10 Experience.

Edited by ABBUemo
  • Like 1

1Ld98210.png

Until Dawn

40-platinum.png #52 40-platinum.png

Fun: 5/10

I really enjoyed Until Dawn's story for the first half, but the second half felt like it jumped the shark way too much. But the more I played the story over the more I started to dislike the game as a whole. I hear they are making a VR game.

they didn't "jumped the shark", the game was supposed to be a parody/homage/satire of every horror movie, full of cliches, stereotypes, monsters, ghosts, killers, spirits, teenagers, etc... so they included everything that you find in every horror movie so they could create the "ultimate interactive horror movie experience" and they managed to tide up everything perfectly.

so sad that you are one of those who didn't got the point of the game, they weren't trying to create a serious horror game just a parody of every horror movie, and also the monster thing appeared since the beginning of the game when the twins were being chased by it.

Edited by smellslikejavier