Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum 80#: playstation all stars battle royale

completed in 2 years, 2 weeks (started on this one after free time after discovering the vita version is included, and compatible with ps3 version).

i was lucky to get this one. the win a match without deaths was tough but got it by luck

next plat is disney infinity by tomorrow (finally can get those 2 trophy's cleared) because of some additional controllers.

after that it is the daily grind for the same game on vita ftw.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

118601.png    Raise Your Banner ´16

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 8.5/10

My difficulty rating of this game is that low because I am good at this game. No boosting is required.

Hardest trophy in this game is the "League Champions" but if you have friends who playing NHL a lot like I do its pretty easy then.We are fifteenth in the top 100 list in EASHL ;)

Enjoyment is high because I played with my friends and its something which does this game so good.

p.s Sorry my english skills are not that high as my NHL skills.

Edited by tuddeee
  • Like 1

:platinum:Platinum #140: Broken Age (PS4/Vita)

1L12c265.png

Number Nine Ticket

Get all other trophies in the game.

Now this is a hard one to comment on, as I have a lot of conflicting thoughts on this when I consider the age of this game. I find that this is a case of an adventure game with a story executed amazingly rather than a game with an amazing story. I dunno if this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but for me as much as I loved the characters, the voice work, the world, I didnt really care about the story, I was more intersted in Manny's one liners and random hijinx as the story panned out as I pretty much expected. I can see why it is praised as being one of the best adventure games of all times. I certainly dont think its going to win over people who aren't fans of the genre. If you are a fan of the genre you definitely you should play this though. I can now understand the criticisms of Broken Age a lot better now and that game definitely did have a lot of wasted potential.

So, did you Plat Grim Fandango or Broken Age?  :lol:

(congrats either way)  :yay:

• Like 2

#66 - Criminal Girls: Invite Only

"Trophy Complete Motivate Me"

1L280f71.png

Errr....this is going to be embarrassing, huh?

Criminal Girls is an RPG game about...Girls...and Punishments.

Basically, you're a male warden of hell, and you have a bunch of girls to motivate because they were bad, bad girls in their old life. You motivate them by using....punishments. The story started out like a cliche, ecchi game, which isn't my thing. But oh god, something happened that i said screw the ecchi parts, i just want to know this new dark story even more =D Oh and fun fact: all of the girls are either above 18 or Lolis who are 13+ (which is pretty much legal in Japan for these type of nudity, i think) so you can erase the whole "ew, gross, nudity on minors" thingy, please, since this game is originally from Japan.

As i said, there's a certain point in the game where the game's story gets excitingly dark, so exciting and dark that i forgave the ecchi parts. Oh, there's also endings for each of the Seven main characters with you, the senpai/sensei/"old man".

Heh, I happen to have that game too and I was not squicked or aroused at all by the "punishments" even though I am a guy. I've sort of desensitized myself to that sort of thing over the years. :unsure: But it's sort of an interesting game so far, I've just gotten to the second dungeon. I have so many games that it's on a waiting list, however.  :facepalm: 

My recent plat: 1S9a8e48.pngTop of the Heap

This is the Vita version of Jak and Daxter, but I traded that collection in because I heard the controls stink. :huh: It was indeed a bit more frustrating than the PS3 version.

• Like 2