Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L3c467c.png

#99-Bioshock

\(^0^)/\(^0^)/\(^0^)/

Finally I have defeated Rapture :D. This was one of the first games I played on the PS3 and I have finally gotten the platinum. This game started off pretty brutal but it got easier as the game progressed (due to tonics and plasmids). Once I stopped trying to hypnotize Big Daddies (like the guide suggested) the game became a breeze (seriously that is the dumbest thing you can do). Security Bullseye is your best friend and it is the only one I suggest using.

Also I read reports before starting my survivor run that people were running out of money and bullets and were having to go back to areas and scrounge for every scrap they could get. I never ran out of money and for the most part I always had a full wallet. As for bullets at the beginning it was a little tough but if you got good at hacking you never really had to worry because the cameras and guns did most of the damage (and you finished them off with the wrench).

So in the end the game was tough, but not as tough as people made it out to be. Just play smart and don't treat this game like Call of Duty.

It is also one of the first games I played on ps3 and I haven't finished up the plat yet. Maybe one day I will.

• Like 3