Your favorite DLC

oscar_383

Very rarely do I purchase dlc. But the ones I have for the most part I have enjoyed as well as a couple that was money wasted.

What is you favorite DLC.

Mine would have to be Severed for Dead Space 2. Added a twist on the story and sets up for an interesting story line for the next instalment.

Anything that add to the gameplay of a game, not this DLC that unlocks everything for you (burnout & saints row) ones that stand out are

Fallout New Vegas - Old World Blues - the dialogue was hilarious, i just couldn't stop laughing at the bots

Borderlands - Loved all the DLC for this game every piece was different and each was just as awsome as the last

if we're talking DLCs, then I'm gonna have to go with

tbogt-logo.png

one of the best DLCs to date.

this could have easily been a GTA stand alone.

Awesome characters. Awesome gameplay.

fun all around. a must get if you a GTA fan.

I'll second this. I don't get into DLC very much in any games, but the little bit I played of Ballad of Gay Tony was awesome.

I technically own the Borderlands DLC, so we'll see if I can muster up the interest to play through that enough to get to it.

Borderlands had some great DLC, I liked the Armory of General Knoxx. BC2 Vietnam was a great expansion! Really brought new life into a game I wasn't too enthused about in the first place.

The Missing Link for DXHR also comes to mind. I really loved DXHR and was hungry for anything extra in that universe. I loved TML and I think they knocked it out of the park with that one.

I cant remember what it was called for the life of me... but the extra island for Burnout Paradise.

Still one of the standout DLC's IMO.

Oh yeah, Big Surf Island!

Loved the DLC to Burnout, and I still hop onto that game every once in a while to mess around with my bike gang.

ruff and tuff.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gran Turismo 5 DLC. Not anyone in particular, but I know I've spent hundreds of hours racing with the DLC cars and racing on the fantastic Spa-Francorchamps circuit. Well worth the money I spent on it. I'm also looking inot getting the Red Dead Undead Nightmare DLC but that will probably be after my PlayStation Vita.

Parker

Big Surf Island for Burnout Paradise was pretty epic - whoever came up with the idea to take all the best stunt bits from Paradise City, make them 100x more awesome and release it as a DLC pack so that all these stunt opportunities are all in one condensed space is a genius