List 3 of your most played PS3 games

spetsdaddy62

Red Dead Redemption because I put hundreds of hours into that multiplayer

Final Fantasy XIII because it took two tries to finally get right

Assassin's Creed II, I think I've replayed that game at least 5 times

assassins creed 2... who wouldn't wanna play that game again and again... undoubtedly the best

for me it would be:

- mgs4 before it was patched 4 years after ffs :S played it nearly every other day but now 6 years on, im not sure i could get through big boss extreme again... :S

- the orange box cause it was incredible

then a toss up of elder scrolls 4 and fallout 3...

- elder scrolls 4 goty, it was ridiculously amazin but now ridiculously dated...

- fallout 3, i put hundreds of hours into it but didn't want two fallout 3 games on my card so didn't patch this and instead put fallout 3 goty onto my card... this game is so freakin awesome that i constantly put it off when i want to go through it again, i'll probably leave it until im in a retirement home and then when that day arrives i will be in fallout bliss until i choke the can due to it's bugs...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

1. GTA V - I just added it up from the Rockstar Social Club site and I have 304 hours logged on that game!

2. COD Black Ops - This was the last COD MP that I really enjoyed so I played it a lot. I mostly liked playing Capture the Flag.

3. Fallout 3 - Loved exploring and finding new areas and buildings to explore, loot and fight in.

• 9 months later...

Since online play (including coop modes) is generally immensely dominant over single player games and is incredibly easy to rack up hours compared to Single Player:

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 

Resistance 2 or Call of Duty: World at World (probably W@W)

Pokemon Emerald

I'm also considering real game hours. Playing games for years is not "truly" having clocked in years or even months worth of time on games, so yeah.

Edited by Mar

1.-   Uncharted 2 (More than 100 kills everyday in MP and the 2 campaign playthroughs a month ago)

2.-   Rock Band 2 (I've been playin this game for years and i still play like 5 hours with my friends every weekend)

3.-   Grand Theft Auto V (I dont remember how much time i played the story mode but i have like 200+ hours of online play)