List 3 of your most played PS3 games

spetsdaddy62

1. Killzone 2 (loved playing the multiplayer for a long time, last time I checked my stats it was 600+ hours)

2. Midnight Club: Los Angeles (again multiplayer)

3. Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland (spend a lot of time on every Atelier game but this one was keeping me more then 120 hours :3)

Edited by Rayxtr

1- The Last of Us. I played trough the story mode alone more than 10 times trying to max out all of my status to 99, all thanks to the patches been release for the game which screw up my status, now everything reset to Zero and only shiv doors is is counting now >_<

2- Ragnarok Odyssey Ace. according to my in game play time it hit 268:36 right of now.

3- Sonic Adventure 2. play time reached 215:53:46.

LOL! I bet some of us while reading everyone's reply are going like " wow! these people have no life? " :D

• Like 1

1. GTA V. Probably doesn't count because I switched to the PS4 version the second I could but whatever

2. Uncharted 3. probably a little TOO much time in this one. One of the best games ever made and I don't care what anyone says it is hands down the best third person multiplayer shooter ever.

3. Probably MW2. Not even sure how much time in this one. probably more than GTA but I am not sure how much so I put it #3. MW2 was so good, probably the second best FPS or something, after Counter Strike

Other than these meh. I don't really put an unnecessary amount of time into a game unless it is good enough to keep my attention for years (The three games I listed) I still play GTA V very often with friends.... On the PS4 version though xD

1- Rayman Origins/Legends - I put this two together cause I love both equally and between the 4 versions for the PS3 I put easily 150+ hours in those.

2- Ni No Kuni - I spend more than 120 hours playing this game and I loved each hour spent.

3- Puppeteer - Well at beginning I didn't liked very much, but after I retry I couldn't drop it until I had gathered every one collectible, the theater story is a joy to experience, easily around 70 hours.

Edited by ferrers405

1 - Black Op's 2 / At least 768 hours. 28 days played (MP.) 3+ days played (Zombies.) 1+ day to complete all the single player trophies. / Beat 5 Times

2 - Fallout: New Vegas / 650+ hours (Waiting for the lag to stop, had a few 10+ MB files.) / Beat 5 Times (plus) DLC 2 times

3 - Fallout 3 / At least 550, but definitely not as much as New Vegas. / Beat 3 times (plus) DLC 2 times

Honorable Mention:

Shout out to the NBA 2K series, as I put at least 300 hours into each game from 2K10. Four were played at least 500 hours (10, 11, 12, 14)

1. Call of Duty - Black Ops: The best CoD, spent so much time playing with my friends/clan.

2. Uncharted 2: The first game that I played online on the PS3, also the best one in the series for me.

3. Skyrim: Getting the platinum and the four times I had to start over due to save data being corrupted.

Destiny (by far, almost 1000 hours on it);

Final Fantasy X Remastered (more than 80 hours, going after the platinum);

Borderlands 2 (I don't remember, I still play it but not so often)

Special mention: I have more than 83 hours on Persona 4, I bought the PS2 Classic for my PS3. Well, now I plan to buy a Vita, so I can put this game in my trophy collection with a platinum trophy on it.

Edited by mR_t0ra_

ATM it would probably be:

1. Minecraft (stopped playing over a year ago, ~100 hours)
  2. TRANSFORMERS: Fall of Cybertron (stopped playing Aug. 2014, ~85 hours)
  3. Shadow of the Colossus (Still in progress, haven't played since Aug. 2013, ~65 hours)

Honorable mention would be Tales of Xillia, at about 38 hours.

1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (100% sure it's my most played ) <3  <3  <3

2. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (No comment)

3. Call of Duty Ghosts (worst CoD MP experience to date, DLC Maps and DLC Extinctions maps were better than core game imo) :(

I can hear some of you call me a "CoD Fanboy" already

I was just excellent at Call of Duty that's why i enjoyed it. Plus it was like the only 60fps game (not FPS as in First Person Shooter but rather Frames Per Second).

It was an unhealthy addiction to be honest. Glad I dropped it.  :)

You can check my profile to see what games I have. (0% games = don't own them)

1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (100% sure it's my most played ) <3  <3  <3

2. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (No comment)

3. Call of Duty Ghosts (worst CoD MP experience to date, DLC Maps and DLC Extinctions maps were better than core game imo) :(

I can hear some of you call me a "CoD Fanboy" already

I was just excellent at Call of Duty that's why i enjoyed it. Plus it was like the only 60fps game (not FPS as in First Person Shooter but rather Frames Per Second).

It was an unhealthy addiction to be honest. Glad I dropped it.  :)

You can check my profile to see what games I have. (0% games = don't own them)

Hey - if you like the game, you like the game. Embrace te fanboy designation!

• Like 1

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - I platinumed this game long ago, but I still need to get some medals for 100% in-game completion, fortunately I'm done with all co-op medals.

Uncharted 3 - mostly because of its multiplayer.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - same as U3, mostly because of its multiplayer.