The funniest animes you've seen?

Sigma999

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has it's moments. Especially Joestar's secret family technique :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7aW0Uj3778

I also got a laugh out of WataMote, even though the humor is kind of dark.

I'm surprised Ghost Stories wasn't mentioned. The English dub is a parody, and it's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long while.

What's this anime called?! I really liked it and I forgot to bookmark it!

It's about a little girl/boy that is a doll that really likes ramen or something and she summons a demon and they become friends for some reason. I thought it had a really good episode 1 and I wanted to watch the rest but I forgot the name of it. It was really funny and now I forget, does anyone know?!

Edited by PoyumaPS

What's this anime called?! I really liked it and I forgot to bookmark it!

It's about a little girl/boy that is a doll that really likes ramen or something and she summons a demon and they become friends for some reason. I thought it had a really good episode 1 and I wanted to watch the rest but I forgot the name of it. It was really funny and now I forget, does anyone know?!

Gugure! Kokkuri-san

must admit.... really funny like the ET references last ep...

• 4 months later...

Watched Golden Boy about a month ago and I felt like I needed to post here as its certainly one of the funniest I've seen...only 6 episodes(sadly) but everybody should watch it.Really funny,the only downside is exaggerated ecchi but still if you can get the true message the anime is trying to pass...well you'll see its a great anime.

Both JoJo and Nichijou have been mentioned a few times and i can only confirm that those two are funny as hell.

Panty and Stocking is also really humorous, even though i didn't like their particular sense of humor too much.

One Piece is probably the funniest long running shounen anime i can think of.

I also really liked the humorous elements in Kill La Kill.

Also FLCL had some funny moments.