Assassin's Creed: Victory leaked

While I doubt this will be any shocker or be greeted with much enthusiasm due to how bad Ubi botched Unity, the next Assassin's Creed game has already been leaked just a few weeks after the latest games were released. It's said to take place in Victorian London:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/02/assassins-creed-victory-has-been-leaked

http://kotaku.com/next-years-big-assassins-creed-is-set-in-victorian-lond-1665343788

Ubi more or less confirmed it's true in the IGN article. It's scheduled to be released in 2015 for PS4, X1, and PC. Also, this is planned to be the only AC title in 2015. Hmm, we'll see about that.

Opinions? Here's mine: If you buy it day 1 after how badly they botched Unity, you're fucking crazy! Still hoping one day they do a game in feudal Japan.

• Like 1

"A familiar assassin"? Could that mean Connor's back?

Connor will be bones by 1831, even Arno may be dead by then.

It's worth noting that this game is headed by Ubisoft quebec, not Montreal, ubi has said this is to get an extra year or so of dev time, let's see if it pays off.

They've been working on the game for the past few years, it's not like they suddenly started making it last week

Well, I don't know if that makes it any better. Weren't they also working on Unity and Rogue in the past few years? Unity turned out to be a broken mess, and Rogue was just AC4 and AC3 copy/paste mix. Plus they've been working on this game along side those? That can't be a good thing, unless they put all their resources in this one.

• Like 1

Well, I don't know if that makes it any better. Weren't they also working on Unity and Rogue in the past few years? Unity turned out to be a broken mess, and Rogue was just AC4 and AC3 copy/paste mix. Plus they've been working on this game along side those? That can't be a good thing, unless they put all their resources in this one.

A different studio is making this one, not the same one that made Unity and rogue

Edited by Azaan60

Another new protagonist  :|, can we have one that does more then 1 game?

Also this not on PS3 and X360, Does this show that Ubisoft is gonna start not making game for those consoles and if so will other companies follow?

:hmm: Also i wonder if it will have MP or co-op or both

I'm actually excited about this. There's not much to go on but the setting to me is 1.000 times more interesting than anything french related (sorry France). 

And look, Assassin's Creed III was one of the worst in the series and then boom, we got Black Flag a year later, an awesome game and one of the best AC, so who knows.

I hope it's good.