Have you abandoned a psn because you didnt like the username?

JayPrey

I started over because i was stupid and used any old email name and when psn was hacked in 2011, i couldn't get the account back.
I was also around level 11 at the time as i wasn't too big on going for trophies but after making a new account i got to 11 quite quick so don't be afraid of having to do everything again. You'll also have a chance to better your completion rate if that's what you would like to do. 
Side note: i'm not taking anything away from you by saying this but i stalked your blinky profile and your platinums aren't overly hard to get so starting over wouldn't be so bad if you wanted to do so. 
Good luck with the new account.

No, but I've abandoned because they became useless (point of view).

I've used to have an American and Japanese server account, so I would have acces to different content.

However the only big difference was Home.

Games, demo's, ... (as long as it was free) remained the same.

As soon as I started using digital purchases for my main account (European), I stopped using the other two.

I didnt make a new account because I wanted to, I gpt logged out from my PS3 one day, and for the life of me I couldn't figure out my password. Luckily, I didn't have much trophies and so.

The funny thing, when PS4 released I wanted an second account that my friends could play on with the second controller. And guess what.. I got the account back in the second attempt lol. Looking back I dont know how I could forget! But I would choose this account ANY DAY over my old one.. Better name and way more time and money spent on MarsipanRumpan, also, more trophies I've fought very hard for :D

I have another PSN account. I've not abandoned it. It gets used for games I wish to play but not trophy hunt on, and for SoulCalibur V. I no longer primarily use it because I wanted to start a complete fresh, and so far it's felt really good knowing that I'm able to maintain 100% trophy completion, as well as having an ID that starts with a capital.

Edited by Aela

In the past I've probably done this about 30 times literally. But I don't really care for usernames anymore so I don't. Strangely enough my 10 year old step-brother has done this about six times now. Once you've made three or four it's hard to stop even if you have a cool username.

Never, I created this account when I was 10 years old, the name is a bit weird because my real name is Tiago and the username is "t-i-g-o", that didn't make me leave this account but if I could change it, I would definately do it.

I just won't leave the account because it is old and I already have 33 Platinums and 2100 Trophies!  :yay:

No but I have thought about it for 100% completion.. But then I remembered all my Vita digital purchuses and trophies.. Oh well, I quite like my name anyway :)

So in short, no, I have never abandoned an account.

Edited by NiTR0--X_