PlayStation Anniversary Sale Starts Today: 60+ Games Discounted

DarknessKey92

Only game i could see being worth it would be DMC HD or UC3 GOTY since it has an online pass.

Pretty garbage price points for everything else. Even more so since they listed PS1/2 classics in with the PS3 games cant tell what MK and [insert other game name here] that is.

I am considering Rivals, and looking into shadowfall, but for the vast number of games offered to ps3 and vita, we get 7 on the ps4.  2 are last years COD (everyone who wants this probably already has it), 2 require a subscription, and one is useless without a bunch of extra peripherals.  It just seems like Sony is not rewarding the fans who bought their new system, and that seems backwards to me.

They kind of hung the ps4 users out to dry here ...

I am considering Rivals, and looking into shadowfall, but for the vast number of games offered to ps3 and vita, we get 7 on the ps4.  2 are last years COD (everyone who wants this probably already has it), 2 require a subscription, and one is useless without a bunch of extra peripherals.  It just seems like Sony is not rewarding the fans who bought their new system, and that seems backwards to me.

Save on 60 "celebrated" games from 20 years of Playstation. I wouldn't think this sale would have hardly *any* PS4 titles. I thought it was kinda like here are some popular games from over the years.

Only one I want certainly isn't a celebrated title from years ago. I was Disgaea 4 for $20. But I won't go digital so it wont matter. I also need to get through more backlog, so I'm sure the price will come down a little on physical by the time I'm ready for it.

• Like 2

Save on 60 "celebrated" games from 20 years of Playstation. I wouldn't think this sale would have hardly *any* PS4 titles. I thought it was kinda like here are some popular games from over the years.

Only one I want certainly isn't a celebrated title from years ago. I was Disgaea 4 for $20. But I won't go digital so it wont matter. I also need to get through more backlog, so I'm sure the price will come down a little on physical by the time I'm ready for it.

I suppose that makes sense.