PlayStation Anniversary Sale Starts Today: 60+ Games Discounted

DarknessKey92

Oh man, I saw The Sly Collection was cheap on PS3 and was hoping it was cheap on the Vita also, only to be let down. 

I'm pretty sure that The Sly Collection is cross-buy, as long as you purchased it via the PSN store, so buy buying the PS3 version you should get the Vita version.

Hmm, I'm contemplating the Ratchet and Clank trilogy, but has anyone ever seen this game for lower than twelve bucks?  If yes, I'll just buy it later; if not, I'll jump on it, really in the mood to replay those games (remembering the splitscreen multiplayer fun from R&C: Gladiator... ah, awesome times).

Otherwise, it's a varied sale but nothing quite jumps out at me unfortunately :(

I'm pretty sure that The Sly Collection is cross-buy, as long as you purchased it via the PSN store, so buy buying the PS3 version you should get the Vita version.

Cross buy for the Sly Collection only appears to be available in the UK store, not sure if that includes the rest of 'Yurp as well. That actually appears to be a frequent complaint about the NA version according to Google. Just an FYI to people if they're thinking of rolling the dice on that.

I'm definitely going to pick up NFS Rivals.

I'm also considering Persona 4 Golden or Disgaea 4 on vita, which of these is easier for beginners?

P4G is much easier. Disgaea 4 isn't too hard either, but you gotta be pretty hardcore if you want to beat the post game content and earn the plat.

Shame there wasn't a sale on DLC (I could use some cheap DLC)

DLC Is the one thing that hardly ever goes on sale. I remember LBP DLC going on sale over a year ago and that's it. I'd love some DLC sales as well, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 1

In addition to what others have recommended, Dragon's Dogma is a great game.  If you didn't get this when it was free on PS+, $13 is solid (about $5 cheaper than retail), and you'll easily get 80+ hours out of the game.  Dragon's Crown, on the other hand, you can buy retail for $19.99.  Hardly a sale at $20.

Bully for $4 is also worth a look.

I gotta say, looks kinda cool :) But for us in Europe, especially in Germany, we got that exact Sale from the beginning of December. So to those wo want to get this sale to Eu, we already had that 20th Years Anniversary Sale and now a new one, with pretty decent Games.

P4G is much easier. Disgaea 4 isn't too hard either, but you gotta be pretty hardcore if you want to beat the post game content and earn the plat.

DLC Is the one thing that hardly ever goes on sale. I remember LBP DLC going on sale over a year ago and that's it. I'd love some DLC sales as well, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

We can still hope amirite?