New Dante or Old Dante?

Alvaro-M27

Hye guys, am i the only one who preferes Dante from the original series??

I mean i like the new plot on DmC... its nice to have virgil again, but i don't like this "teen Dante"... i miss the old one...especially the one from Devil May Cry 4... had a blast with him and Nero...

Edited by Alvaro-M27
  • Like 1

I hope the day he gets the silver hair a start to like him... the hair says a lot sometimes :)

At the end of DmC his hair is permanently dyed white, so that's already happened. :P

I like both. The new Dante is quite a bit more crass, but that makes sense given what's happened to him. I don't see it as a bad thing. Personally, I prefer the overall style of the world DmC was set in to that of the older DMC games.

• Like 1

At the end of DmC his hair is permanently dyed white, so that's already happened. :P

I like both. The new Dante is quite a bit more crass, but that makes sense given what's happened to him. I don't see it as a bad thing. Personally, I prefer the overall style of the world DmC was set in to that of the older DMC games.

Exactly... the DmC world and the Old Dante... perfect combination :P

I didn't even noticed his hair turning permantly grey on the end... lol

Edited by Alvaro-M27

they butchered dmc they butchered the story they butchered the brothers everything i prefer the original where they are sons of demon knight sparda virgil is a dick but hes not evl persey mundus is a giant monster dude not a buisness dude dante is well dante new kid feels like something dante might have expelled after taco tuesday so over all dmc is just horrid i gave it a go just to say i gave it a chance and i counted the second till it was done

they butchered dmc they butchered the story they butchered the brothers everything i prefer the original where they are sons of demon knight sparda virgil is a dick but hes not evl persey mundus is a giant monster dude not a buisness dude dante is well dante new kid feels like something dante might have expelled after taco tuesday so over all dmc is just horrid i gave it a go just to say i gave it a chance and i counted the second till it was done

Yesh Ouch! :P