Old school (2007) Runescape

Spudchip

So if you haven't heard already, they've brought back 2007 era Runescape, none of the GE bs, none of the balanced trading.. just pure old school Runescape. And the players vote on the updates they want. Anyways I thought that we could make a clan chat for PSNp members, so if anyone is interested just say :)

RuneScape Classic? Yeah, they brought that back like 2 years ago, lol

I was a heavy RuneScape player back in the day but don't play it much anymore. The developers basically kept making it worse and worse to the point that I just couldn't play it anymore, lol. They released RuneScape Classic a good while ago but you'd have to start from nothing again and I didn't feel like doing it all again, lol

• Like 1

I've been playing this on and off for the last couple of years it's been around. So much fun! :D

Is this for non members now? Because I remember they did this like a year ago, but only current members could play on the 2007 server. I'd love to go and have a look, but I'm not paying for it again. :P

A poll has just been released for F2P and it passed so it'll be implemented very soon! :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Stopped trophy hunting in the summer and started playing OSRS, really nostalgic and fun (more fun than i've had pulling my hair out because of some trophies :P) This is how my stats look atm. If anyone is playing feel free to add me :D

RwuGb4b.png

Edited by itzzh3lixx

• 2 months later...

I remember back in School when I was in my early Teens it was the thing to play. I sucked at it though and everyone else I knew that played it was great but it was still fun to me anyways. I don't think I would go back to it now to be honest as it would take me too much time to become better at it. I've never really been that good at these kind of Games but it's still cool that they brought the classic version back.

• 11 months later...
10 hours ago, SkyesUnholy said:

If you do then you should add me, I play it occasionally to pass the time and when I'm in the mood for cutting yews :P

Okay, I will. I think my computer will support the 2007 version since it did it before but it lags with the current version of the game.