PS Vita Free Items, Big Sale

Aranea Highwind

This should have been the week were they had that 'Spend X and get Y credit back' promotion. Theres was nothing interesting last week but now all of a sudden they bring out these vita game sales the same week as DBZ Xenoverse. I could have easily reached that $100. :(

Living for these good deals week after week, my Vita is hungry for some love nowadays and it looks like it will be getting that needed love from her birthday! Only thing I'm worried is we might end up in a good sale drought soon (hope not)

Where is the "free"?

Was wondering the same until I re-read the whole post ( wanted to see the prices first)

• Toro and Friends PS Vita Theme (regularly $1.99) – Gaming is most fun when played with friends! This adorable theme brings Toro and his buddies to class up your PS Vita screens. This theme will be available for free 2/26 through 3/2.

• Fat Princess: Piece of Cake 8 Gold Coin Pack (regularly $0.99) – Rescue the princess in a free-to-play strategic match-3 game! Download the game and one 8 Gold Coin Pack for free and enjoy a slice of Fat Princess: Piece of Cake on us.

• Destiny of Spirits – Receive Himiko, a Spirit from Japanese myth and folklore, only available using Hunt feature when you’re in Japan! (Start Destiny of Spirits and complete tutorial by midnight between February 24th 2015 and February 25th 2015 to be qualified for the gift. The Spirit will be delivered to your in-game mailbox after the regular maintenance on February 26th, 2015. After starting the game, go to Communicate – Mailbox to receive it.)

This should have been the week were they had that 'Spend X and get Y credit back' promotion. Theres was nothing interesting last week but now all of a sudden they bring out these vita game sales the same week as DBZ Xenoverse. I could have easily reached that $100. :(

The promotion is good until 11:59 PT Tuesday night so you will have a few hours to purchase under the sale prices.

• Like 1

Going for Rorona(want to see if I like it.....if I do I bet the other Atelier games will reappear in April Golden Week sale like last year), Spiderman(easy plat), Ben 10(easy plat), Ogarhythm( like music games) and Jak Collection( Naught dog and more likely to complete the vita version even though I have the physical PS3 collection).

@Ryumaou

Promotion still applies till the end of Tuesday. As long as you check out before Midnight..you are good.

Wished they incorporated the flash sale from the 14th.

Bought Jojo, DOA and Monster Monpiece.

Edited by Kishnabe

Hello my loyal viewers and Welcome back to Destroying my wallet starting Me, Last week we had our Special Guest Star: NIS America stop by to the show and help us destroy our wallets, now this week I would like you all to clap your hands together for this week Special Guest Star: Sony Computer Entertainment.

Caren%20shut%20up%20and%20take%20my%20mo