Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

17 hours ago, chellesan said:

product_overhead_vita2_1024x1024.png?v=1

woot undertale is here

So jealous :shakefist: I want myself a physical copy of Undertale too . I have to look out for a good deal .

3 minutes ago, olimoo101 said:

I've actually played all of these games before but have never owned the physical copies (excluding Gravity Rush Remastered on PS4). At the moment there seem to be a lot of people selling their Vita games to EBs around me and I'm taking advantage of that. Should be able to get more this week.

327550_front.jpg

280937-gravity-rush-ps-vita-front-cover.

Modnation-PS-Vita-cover.png

PSASBR_PSVita_1.jpg

Get those copies while people are selling now before they ended up getting expensive in future .Now it's a good time to get physical games for Vita since the casual and mainstream people are losing interest on Vita since lack of new releases of popular and known/mainstream games to satisfy the major public . I'm also grabbing myself a few titles for cheap that i want for my collection while i still can .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

Get those copies while people are selling now before they ended up getting expensive in future .Now it's a good time to get physical games for Vita since the casual and mainstream people are losing interest on Vita since lack of new releases of popular and known/mainstream games to satisfy the major public . I'm also grabbing myself a few titles for cheap that i want for my collection while i still can .

Exactly what I was thinking. I still only have digital copies of some of my favourite Vita games even though I'm totally a physical copy person. My first two Vita games back in May 2013 were LBP Vita which was bundled in with my system as a digital code and PSABR which was crossbuy from my PS3 copy. It took me four and a half years to get a physical copy of PSABR and I still don't have a physical copy of LBP Vita. This week I've started frantically buying up all of the cheap and great Vita games I can find around me. There is no time to rest while Vita games still need a good home. ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, olimoo101 said:

Exactly what I was thinking. I still only have digital copies of some of my favourite Vita games even though I'm totally a physical copy person. My first two Vita games back in May 2013 were LBP Vita which was bundled in with my system as a digital code and PSABR which was crossbuy from my PS3 copy. It took me four and a half years to get a physical copy of PSABR and I still don't have a physical copy of LBP Vita. This week I've started frantically buying up all of the cheap and great Vita games I can find around me. There is no time to rest while Vita games still need a good home. 1f630.png

My first game for Vita was Freedom Wars and i got it even before having a Vita , got the system a day later lol .

As for my physical colletion i have like more than 30 games on physical and more 20 in digital and i do prefer to get them in physical whenever i can . I got LBP marvel edition in a NFS MW case without knowing through the mail , it was 5 euros so no big loss there and i was thinking that was getting the LBP vanilla one and for my surprise it was the Marvel Superhero edition game card when i insert it on the Vita ?

• Like 2

So, I bought a number of games while I was in country, including the Zero Escape games.  Now that I am back in Africa, I was excited to play the series and opened my case only to find that I didn't have the 999/VLR game.  I was a bit frantic and thought to check my orders and discovered that that game was on my wishlist but never actually ordered!!!!  Not cool!  I don't know when I'll be able to pick it up now.  If there is a (unlikely) deep sale on psn, I will likely pick it up.  But money and memory space are rather limited.  <sigh>

More on topic.  I got Child of Light a few weeks ago when it was on sale.  It was a bit more expensive than I would have liked, but I have been interested in trying it for a good while.

Most recent physical copy: Senran Kagura: Shinobi Versus.  Definately a fun game despite the one trophy thats a little too much fan service for its own good.

Most recent digital: htol#NiQ (if I recall the title correctly). Booted it up but will need to really focus my attention to use the dual touchpad only control scheme, so backlog.

Finally got my copy of Bad Apple Wars. ^_^

PabFBlR.jpg

11 hours ago, Hayabusa85 said:

I still think Bard's Gold LRG cover is a bit worse.  Just as boring but the Bard's Gold logo is more of an eyesore than the Undertale logo.

I've not seen that one before. At the very least Undertale has the worst box art in my collection. :P

• Like 2

Brand new copy of Lumines Electronic Symphony 

Resultado de imagem para lumines electronic symphony

On 08/11/2017 at 0:22 AM, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

fucking hell man, I wish we had stores that had Vita games still, I don't think they stocked any new Vita games since like 2016

I feel you . In here , stores are dropping Vita rapidly and only seliing a few Vita titles , the most common ones that they already have in stock . The newest game i saw selling for Vita on stores here was Drive Girls and i grab a copy when it was released here .

This weekends new editions:

Gravity rush (played before) 

World of final fantasy

Sorted art online hollow realization

Don't know whether Ima play world of final fantasy or sword art when I'm done with batman blackgate. Also have digimon cyber sleuth waiting... Any suggestions?