Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Would loved to have seen God Eater 2 sitting next to it but Bamco America treats Vita gamers like last week's garbage. We didn't get physical versions nor did we get Resurrection for free (only version in the world across all platforms that doesn't get it). Oh well at least Sega of America is awesome. The pouch is smaller than I had hoped but hey it's free.9Ghjo3h.jpg

I didn't think Totori Plus in physical even existed..

I want it :(

HOW DID YOU GET PHYSICAL TOTORI-CHAN?!

It looks really fake to me. I was already thrown off at how much bigger "PS Vita" is than "Only on PlayStation" on the box art. That diffence in size is equivalent to that of a PS4 case. It looks like someone did some Photoshop magic to the box.

Speaking of "Only on PlayStation", that small title did not appear next to the PS Vita logo on American Vita cases until late 2013 with the likes of Tearaway. Atelier Totori Plus was an early 2013 release.

Maybe the box itself is real but it's definitely photoshopped or modified in some way. Physical Atelier Totori Plus does not exist in the west.

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 3

Would loved to have seen God Eater 2 sitting next to it but Bamco America treats Vita gamers like last week's garbage. We didn't get physical versions nor did we get Resurrection for free (only version in the world across all platforms that doesn't get it). Oh well at least Sega of America is awesome. The pouch is smaller than I had hoped but hey it's free.9Ghjo3h.jpg

It looks really fake to me. I was already thrown off at how much bigger "PS Vita" is than "Only on PlayStation" on the box art. That diffence in size is equivalent to that of a PS4 case. It looks like someone did some Photoshop magic to the box.

Speaking of "Only on PlayStation", that small title did not appear next to the PS Vita logo on American Vita cases until late 2013 with the likes of Tearaway. Atelier Totori Plus was an early 2013 release.

Maybe the box itself is real but it's definitely photoshopped or modified in some way. Physical Atelier Totori Plus does not exist in the west.

the other thing that is strange that it says 2.3gb memory required, for what do you need so much if its psycial, when i check my vita cases some say you need a memory card, but not one say something like 2gb or so, i think maybe its a box with a download code in and no cart

• Like 1

Yeah, after scouring around for any traces of physical copies, it seems they were never released in physical at all.