Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Well, obviously you wouldn't get a patch, lol xD

You bought a Japanese version, there's no reason for Japanese version to have different language =D

Yeah, yeah. I know. What I was actually hoping to do was learn some Japanese in order to play it. Then, when I heard there might be an English release, I was thinking of getting a Vita 1000 (I have a 2000) and play them side by side to get the trophies in both. Is it common when games get released in other territories that Sony merges the trophy lists, or does it just appear that way because my account is an English (AU) account, that I see the list in English?

And apparently making girls moan with the use of tentacle monsters is for Everyone.

UM1evhP.jpg

#basedpQube

Yeah, yeah. I know. What I was actually hoping to do was learn some Japanese in order to play it. Then, when I heard there might be an English release, I was thinking of getting a Vita 1000 (I have a 2000) and play them side by side to get the trophies in both. Is it common when games get released in other territories that Sony merges the trophy lists, or does it just appear that way because my account is an English (AU) account, that I see the list in English?

Shared lists are becoming pretty common in recent games.

And this site obviously sets the localized as default =)