Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

ONE DAY! One day i will be able to import this wonderful game too; then understand almost nothing but just enjoying what i could will be wonderful xD

Just don't skip it :P

Btw, in case you end up importing IS. This (Ignition Hearts) is a sequel to Love and Purge.

I got this for cheap (25 bucks) so I bought this one first.

Just don't skip it :P

Btw, in case you end up importing IS. This (Ignition Hearts) is a sequel to Love and Purge.

I got this for cheap (25 bucks) so I bought this one first.

Oh never i won't skip amazing Draws and Cute Girls and Maybe some phrases i could understand xD

Well i still have the Anime of IS to watch anyway so i should watch that even first before buying anything related :P

Oh never i won't skip amazing Draws and Cute Girls 

THIS GUY KNOWS! :D

Maybe some phrases i could understand xD

Surely you will. I don't think a harem VN is going to have some complicated terminology =D

Well i still have the Anime of IS to watch anyway so i should watch that even first before buying anything related :P

Eh =D Yea, you probably should do that =D

THIS GUY KNOWS! :D

Surely you will. I don't think a harem VN is going to have some complicated terminology =D

Eh =D Yea, you probably should do that =D

Of Course i Know you're talking to Someone who loves Ecchi and Moe so i love Cute Girls of any kind xD

Maybe i could understand quite a good number of Phrases and words used often in differents Anime but i doubt i can understand a lot even if it's not as HArd as for example an RPG :P

Yeah but it's not the only anime i really want to watch and still have to unfortunately, this year i'm quite slow on that front, i should watch more XP

Today I picked up:

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - I played Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing years ago on the Wii and loved it. Can't wait to play this!

Freedom Wars - Have been following this game since before it launched and for some reason I have waited until now to play it.

Assassin's Creed III Liberation - The idea of playing Assassin's Creed on the Vita sounds too good. I know it's supposed to be "ok" but I'm curious to try it out.

Virtua Tennis 4 World Tour Edition - I don't play many sports games but this is supposed to be good (and I got it for $4!)

Resistance: Burning Skies - I'm a fan of Resistance and I know that this isn't supposed to be very good but even if I don't like it at least I'll get an easy platinum out of it.

Edited by olimoo101
  • Like 2

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Damn, that must have costed a fortune =D Not to mention all the VAT you had to pay o.O

I made a very big deal.

I found a nude Vita (no box, no accesories or anything else). The person who sold this Vita doesn't want to repair it (just the right pcb to replace - something like 5$ cost).

And I bought it 100€ (~115$).