Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

The only way is to not syncing your Vita ever, or hiding it. You can also skip through the game and earn trophies, if you don't want to read the story.

Can't do that because I recently got my Vita and I've been playing it. I don't like playing it just for the trophies, If I really don't feel the game I won't play it, even for the trophies. Thanks!

Amnesia and I really lament downloading it. I was so happy, since I finished Steins;Gate not so long ago. So when I knew about the release of this game for free I was stoked. I was looking forward to play another Visual Novel.  Even a trophy popped up when I realized that I play as a girl and I need certain dudes to fall in love with me...dammit. Is there anyway so I can make the game to not even appear on my trophy list? I unlocked a trophy at the beginning and it hasn't synced yet. *I know about hiding games, but is there any other way since it hasn't synced yet?*.

Just hide the game. You seem to have over 200 trophies hidden so the blue H does not seem to matter to you =D

Just hide the game. You seem to have over 200 trophies hidden so the blue H does not seem to matter to you =D

Yeah I've hidden games, some crappy ones that we try and somehow get a trophy without knowing lol. I've three plats and another game glitched out by the current PSN bug. I hid it, because I'm not planning to play it again.

Edited by ElEyeman

Behind the fanservice, they (SV and EV) are actually quite decent/good games, at least in my opinion anyways... Haven't played bon appetit so I can't comment on that.

I would suggest starting with SV as it gets you acquainted with all the characters.

Thx for the short recommendation here, I just started it and so far it's very funny. I guess the Fanservice makes this kind of games so hilarious :'D

OH I'm sure you won't regret it! Despite all the Ecchi stuff and Fanservice you could read a lot everywhere even the game itslef is great The story is really interesting and the Figthing really amazing! All while enjoy some Sexy dress being teared apart, well you just finished Akiba's trip no need to add anything :3

Well I'm not into Ecchi that much but Fanservice is nice of course... I just hope to see at least some subtext here from the me unknown Teams xD 

You should go for SV, they kinda expect you already know some BG info about characters in Bon Appetit ;)

Good that I started SV then. I almost wanted to start something genre-like new firs, but then turned into some action :'D But wow that a rythm one went into the BG of the characters... like a story mode? D:

EU sale... my doom again... plus I need to love my Uni-chan erm Vita-chan more after ZTD so I went a bit... boobilicious...? :'D

I hope I will not regret it because I also wanted to buy one more game but no money left... and I am to lazy to charge... lol :(

Lffdedc.png + L58fe28.png + Lcd5ff8.png

I wonder wich of these I should begin later... Shinovi or Bon Appetit... hm~

Shinovi Versus should be your starting point cause of the story . I'm playing SV right now and i'm having a blast  :D

SAO : Hollow Fragment 

Sword_Art_Online_Hollow_Fragment_Cover_A

• Like 3

Just bought it yesterday as digital, can´t wait to play it (but first i should pay attention to my backlog :S )

lyJJRJx.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :D

Good that I started SV then. I almost wanted to start something genre-like new firs, but then turned into some action :'D But wow that a rythm one went into the BG of the characters... like a story mode? D:

Yup, it has a story mode for each character.

It's pretty much like SV, it's just you fight with strip cooking instead of ninja stripping :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Well I'm not into Ecchi that much but Fanservice is nice of course... I just hope to see at least some subtext here from the me unknown Teams xD

Ah yeah i always forget Girls claim to like that stuff too but don't like Ecchi for whatever reason :awesome:

What, unkown teams? :P

Well Have fun playing it then Uni, Good to know you Started with SV is the right one it tells you the story in egenral and even a little one of every characters so you know them :3