Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Too expensive.

I'm only buying 10€ and lower digital versions.

And I have access to Blood Drive, I first need to finish vanilla CP and Book of Shadows. 

Ok then i guess you did a great purchase :P

I'm thinking if getting or not Digimon, i already buied like 5-6 games in the last month.... And Mangas are waiting.

Aren't the stories not connected between them?

Edited by Puriddu9427

digimon is a good game with japanese voices and a cute waifu

I don't say it isn't. But it's digital-only here. Therefore, unless it drops below 10€, no purchase or Asia version purchase.

5b47e7a15f.jpg

Flowers

Sweet Never Land

Cross Ange game

Madoka: Battle Pentagram

DAL : Twin

Precious Last Summer Party

White Robe Love Addiction

White Album 2

Zis yuri :awesome:

digimon is a good game with japanese voices and a cute waifu

WAIT SERIOUSLY? I didn't know it has the japanese Voice to choose, well then now i'm even Happier to have bought it :3

Well so Bought it as said, the feels and memories about one of my Favourite aniem ever win over everything :P

2uo2wk4.jpg

• Like 3

EU sale... my doom again... plus I need to love my Uni-chan erm Vita-chan more after ZTD so I went a bit... boobilicious...? :'D

I hope I will not regret it because I also wanted to buy one more game but no money left... and I am to lazy to charge... lol :(

Lffdedc.png + L58fe28.png + Lcd5ff8.png

I wonder wich of these I should begin later... Shinovi or Bon Appetit... hm~

Behind the fanservice, they (SV and EV) are actually quite decent/good games, at least in my opinion anyways... Haven't played bon appetit so I can't comment on that.

I would suggest starting with SV as it gets you acquainted with all the characters.

• Like 1

EU sale... my doom again... plus I need to love my Uni-chan erm Vita-chan more after ZTD so I went a bit... boobilicious...? :'D

I hope I will not regret it because I also wanted to buy one more game but no money left... and I am to lazy to charge... lol :(

Lffdedc.png + L58fe28.png + Lcd5ff8.png

OH I'm sure you won't regret it! Despite all the Ecchi stuff and Fanservice you could read a lot everywhere even the game itslef is great The story is really interesting and the Figthing really amazing! All while enjoy some Sexy dress being teared apart, well you just finished Akiba's trip no need to add anything :3

Edited by Puriddu9427
  • Like 1

I hope I will not regret it because I also wanted to buy one more game but no money left... and I am to lazy to charge... lol  :(

Lffdedc.png + L58fe28.png + Lcd5ff8.png

You should go for SV, they kinda expect you already know some BG info about characters in Bon Appetit ;)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Amnesia and I really lament downloading it. I was so happy, since I finished Steins;Gate not so long ago. So when I knew about the release of this game for free I was stoked. I was looking forward to play another Visual Novel.  Even a trophy popped up when I realized that I play as a girl and I need certain dudes to fall in love with me...dammit. Is there anyway so I can make the game to not even appear on my trophy list? I unlocked a trophy at the beginning and it hasn't synced yet. *I know about hiding games, but is there any other way since it hasn't synced yet?*.

Edited by ElEyeman

Amnesia and I really lament downloading it. I was so happy, since I finished Steins;Gate not so long ago. So when I knew about the release of this game for free I was stoked. I was looking forward to play another Visual Novel.  Even a trophy popped up when I realized that I play as a girl and I need certain dudes to fall in love with me...dammit. Is there anyway so I can make the game to not even appear on my trophy list? I unlocked a trophy at the beginning and it hasn't synced yet. *I know about hiding games, but is there any other way since it hasn't synced yet?*.

The only way is to not synchronize your Vita ever, otherwise you'll have to hide your trophies. You can also skip through the game and earn trophies, if you don't want to read the story.

Edited by Edunstar84