Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

I bought Corpse Party and Corpse Party Book of Shadows ( PSP classics) . I want to get Blood Drive later if i happen to like these two first .

Great choice. I really enjoyed these two games. I might get Blood drive as well, but I can't find it in a good price..

• Like 1

Great choice. I really enjoyed these two games. I might get Blood drive as well, but I can't find it in a good price..

I saw a guy selling online a used copy which looked in great condition for 25 euros a few Kms where i live but i didn't grab it quick enough cause it got sold in no time .

Not sure if it's qualify as a Vita game but it compatible on the Vita as i bought from the Pstore , so yea i'll go ahead anyway . I bought Corpse Party and Corpse Party Book of Shadows ( PSP classics) .

yeah i buyed them to i never played them but for that price it was a give away, loli and horror is always a good combination

• Like 1

awpfpsv.jpg

Aww, no fair. I bought the Japanese retail version of this game from Yodabashi Yokohama when I was on holidays in April. Not only have I been robbed of my only Japanese trophy on my profile (since they made the trophy list in English now), but I didn't even get a patch for the game to enable English subs so, despite an English trophy list, I still can't play the game :(

Aww, no fair. I bought the Japanese retail version of this game from Yodabashi Yokohama when I was on holidays in April. Not only have I been robbed of my only Japanese trophy on my profile (since they made the trophy list in English now), but I didn't even get a patch for the game to enable English subs so, despite an English trophy list, I still can't play the game :(

:|  -_-  :(

Well, obviously you wouldn't get a patch, lol xD

You bought a Japanese version, there's no reason for Japanese version to have different language =D

• Like 1

this game have such cute graphics, like it allready more then curse of the curry god

oooh.. really? now I am more interested, Sorcery Saga is one of my fave Vita game. Is it ok to play it without playing the previous games of the series?

OT:

L3117a6.pngLb479a5.png

panda-emoticon-45.gif?1292863515oh.. I forgot to consider Shiren and Severed.