Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Sure you can =D

But it's not 14 Days trial. Japan PS+ only has 2 days one unfortunately.

I did it to get the game and see if next month is going to make subscribe :D

Ah i see, well what a pity even if i didn't understand it maybe Nights of Azure or something else i would have tried it out and plaied for 2 weeks but 2 Days :P

Anyway Another example of how the Real shit is Sony NA and Sony Europe not Sony in General in Japan is always good....

Ah i see, well what a pity even if i didn't understand it maybe Nights of Azure or something else i would have tried it out and plaied for 2 weeks but 2 Days :P

Anyway Another example of how the Real shit is Sony NA and Sony Europe not Sony in General in Japan is always good....

Just pick the games and eventually subscribe to the superior PS+ :awesome:

May have to get this and plat it to take another UR away from you, would be quite Unepic for you dood :P

shuu shuu stay away from my UR you evil Dood xD

Sounds like a challenge =D

The amount of owners is pretty low so only a few Plats can push it to VR :awesome:

and purchasing and not being able to finish the game could also lower it's rarity more :awesome:

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

and purchasing and not being able to finish the game could also lower it's rarity more :awesome:

So it's so unepic people don't even want to finish it? :awesome:

Yeah you find the money to get the Japanese card for me? :awesome:

Of course not :awesome:

Plus unfortunatelly i would get like 1/30 of the games while playing :(

Take it as an opportunity to learn :P

Torino :awesome:

Si valhalla ha i trofei, io e un mio amico (che probabilmente conosci) lo facciamo in coop dato che è un ultrararo

Oh Volendo posso davvero farti visita allora :awesome:xD

Bakaito? Ah Wow Beh buona fortuna immagino non sia facile se è Ultra-Raro ma buono a sapersi :D

Già che siam qui te lo chiedo, Hai Plant Vs zombies te? Perchè se si possiamo afre la Co-Op allora :)

Oh Volendo posso davvero farti visita allora :awesome:xD

Bakaito? Ah Wow Beh buona fortuna immagino non sia facile se è Ultra-Raro ma buono a sapersi :D

Già che siam qui te lo chiedo, Hai Plant Vs zombies te? Perchè se si possiamo afre la Co-Op allora :)

Non è difficile solo puro grind.

Mi spiace ma non ho plant vs zombies non è esattamente il mio genere :)

Non è difficile solo puro grind.

Mi spiace ma non ho plant vs zombies non è esattamente il mio genere :)

Ah quindi una palla XP

Ah capisco pensavo che magari lo avessi dopo il Giveaway della EA l'anno scorso io per quello ora lo ho da giocar :P

Siccome sto pensando a cosa prender chiedo anche qui a te, secondo te cosa è meglio con 20 €, Rinnovare ora il Plus con Lord of the Fallen (Che però ho chiesto e in 2 mi han detto che fa pena :P); Prendermi Dark Chronicle (che amo <3) oppure prendermi Rocket league che mi interessa dall'uscita? :hmm:

Edited by Puriddu9427

Hitman GO. I think I'm going to have to play some rarer games in the future.

I bought Hitman GO just last weekend and platted it today. I liked it quite a bit and it was a good workout for my brain. Loved the visual style; especially the later chapters were nice. 

Even if the trophies are common, it was worth playing for the unique experience (unique to me at least since I don't play many puzzle games). 

Ah quindi una palla XP

Ah capisco pensavo che magari lo avessi dopo il Giveaway della EA l'anno scorso io per quello ora lo ho da giocar :P

Siccome sto pensando a cosa prender chiedo anche qui a te, secondo te cosa è meglio con 20 €, Rinnovare ora il Plus con Lord of the Fallen (Che però ho chiesto e in 2 mi han detto che fa pena :P); Prendermi Dark Chronicle (che amo <3) oppure prendermi Rocket league che mi interessa dall'uscita? :hmm:

Guys, if you want to talk in Italian, you need to do it in PM/Status update.

You should talk in English in forum threads =D

• Like 1

Guys, if you want to talk in Italian, you need to do it in PM/Status update.

You should talk in English in forum threads =D

Well we are talking about What he got and what i should get so it's related to the thread it was just Faster xD

PS: Wow already finished adventure of Mana? So Fast O.o