Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been really enjoying this dungeon crawler. Sadly, I had been neglecting my Vita lately for my PS3, even though I have DJ Max Technika Tune and Zero no Kiseki Evolution on it. This game really made me want to play my Vita though. It has a little bit of something for everyone in it!

It's great for those seeking a challenge and want to upgrade their gear as much as possible to achieve perfection, but it's also great for those who are new to DRPGs (dungeon crawlers). I look forward to putting more time into it. My next Vita game will also probably be a DRPG as well since Meikyu Cross Blood Infinity comes out next month, then the newly announced Mind 0 by Zerodiv and Acquire comes out this Summer.

To me, it is a great time to be a Vita owner!

demon_gaze_boxart.jpg

Edited by TetsuyaHikari

9ef72e67.jpg

The NA version....  This actually looks really nice on the Vita... they did a great job!

I will for sure buy Meruru when it comes to Vita...

What kind of game is this? I've always been interested in this series but I'm not even sure what kind of games they are. What games are they similar to?

Parker

What kind of game is this? I've always been interested in this series but I'm not even sure what kind of games they are. What games are they similar to?

Parker

I have a hard time answering these types of questions so take this with a grain of salt...

First of all there is a time limit for everything... meaning that everything you do uses time so you have to be careful not to waste it... Second, this is mostly a game that revolves around alchemy (an Atelier is an Alchemist's workshop so "Atelier Totori" basically means "Totori's Alchemy workshop")... what you do is take on quests for items that people need and you fulfill the order by either gathering materials or synthesizing the item(s) needed... When you go out to gather materials you will also run across enemies (who also drop the materials needed) that you fight in a turn-based combat system.

In the game there are relationships to maintain by doing quests for friends (this advances the friendship giving different endings and conversations)... there is an Adventurers Guild that you need to fulfill certain criteria to maintain... and like i said before there are town quests that you can fulfill... bottom line is that you are an Alchemist and Adventurer who explores the world while providing a service to townsfolk... gain adventure levels by fighting monsters... gain alchemy levels by performing synthesis...

man, i hope that answers your question... you should check out some youtube videos

Digital copy. None of the others were released here for the PS3 so I snatched this up. It's a great game and the Vita desperately needs more racing games. Heres to hoping a Gran Turismo is in store for us.

Parker

really? needs more racing games. I think the vita has TOO MANY racing games.

Edited by A-Brawl3r

I don't want to count the PSN+ free games so this was my last (and only) purchased game so far. =P

unit-13.jpg

Too bad that I can't find anyone on my friends list to do some coop-play, even when I think that this is a really good shooter for the Vita. =____=

Edited by HelveticaStd