Flash Sale! in NA PSN Store that lasts till 4/20

DarknessKey92

As someone who wants to make a US account, do I just need to make a US PSN, sign in on my PS3/4, and purchase the game with a prepaid card? Apart from the occasional regional trophy list, is anything different than just buying the game on my native PSN store? 

Well, after that bland Spring Sale we have some good discounts here, and considering I'm only interested in digital-only games, I'd probably pick Closure, Blood of the werewolf, tiny troopers (cross-buy right?), Spelunker, and at that price maybe Toy story 3

Europeans

XujHL.gif

Looks like a good sale!

As someone who wants to make a US account, do I just need to make a US PSN, sign in on my PS3/4, and purchase the game with a prepaid card? Apart from the occasional regional trophy list, is anything different than just buying the game on my native PSN store? 

Nope its as simple as that. On PS4 however, you'll have to make sure that new account is set as the Primary account of your console if memory serves. 

• Like 3

I was looking at Lone Survivor, all of it's trophies are really rare. Are they really hard or does the game just suck?

Also, is there a difference between the PS3 & PS4 versions besides the price?

Edit:

Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut(3 way cross-buy) $3.50 $9.99

The PS4 version is $3.50, but I don't think it's a cross buy. The PS3/Vita versions are a cross buy, & that costs $2.00.

Edited by Masamune_316

Well, I got Thomas Was Alone, Lone Survivor, & Ratchet: Deadlocked for $7.50. Although I went through that list 3 times & I never seen Deadlocked in it, but it was still discounted by 80%, maybe it was part of a different sale.

I'm kinda glad I got that $50 PSN card for $40 a few months ago now. ^_^