Flash Sale! in NA PSN Store that lasts till 4/20

DarknessKey92

Theres alot of games i'm interested in listed but the actual sales prices are still overpriced. Some of these games are old as dirt but still are $20 after the flash sale. Really wish these flash sales felt more special than this. :(

Theres alot of games i'm interested in listed but the actual sales prices are still overpriced. Some of these games are old as dirt but still are $20 after the flash sale. Really wish these flash sales felt more special than this. :(

Most of the PS4 games especially are vastly overpriced. 

Theres some sweet ps3 games im going to get though, thinking Bayonetta and MGR. 

• Like 1

totally agree! if your gonna buy anything, go for indies, games that have actual retail hard copy, youll always tend to find them cheaper elsewhere.

Almost got suckered into warriors orochi 3 ultimate but its like 30$ too at Best Buy hard copy. hard at least to me is way better.

So many games, so little cash. What to choose, what to choose? Haha this is why I slightly despise flash sales.  :D

It's funny, I was expecting a flash sale today and lo and behold, there it is!

Nevertheless, good games to choose from I think.

Edited by flashpool23

Thought my wallet was safe for another week with the Spring sale still going on, but this looks like a pretty good flash sale. My wallet and backlog hate you Sony.

Finally going to pick up some indie titles I've been wanting to try like Hotline Miami and Lone Survivor. Probably get Max Payne 3, Spec Ops, and maybe Mafia II since they are so cheap as well.

If I can be bothered to go pick up a cash card I'll pick up Spec Ops: The Line, Beyond Good & Evil HD, and maybe Rayman Origins.

XCOM: Enemy Within is very tempting, but I'll probably just pick up the complete edition (includes Enemy Unknown and the dlc) at some point.

Edited by BraveNoobWorld

I grabbed Max Payne 3, Revengeance, and Deadlocked. I'm on a "let's see just how hard this hard game is" kick. Except for deadlocked, I've kind of made the Ratchet games my go to plats for milestones and that's the last one left. Been waiting on a price drop so I can make that my 75th.