What is your favourite PSN avatar?

TrxRaptor

I switch between avatars a lot. So I can't choose one. I really like the one I'm using right now. They added it to the store recently. I like the L.A. Noire ones as well.

EP44781411105_07E136A41F04D189FDCE_L.png

Love at first sight when I saw one of the Journey avatars that came with the game:attachicon.gifimage.jpg excuse the size as I can't find it online.

I got the code for the avatars with my copy of the game. When I tried it the codes were expired. :(

Edited by HolyFad

The Japanese store have some cool free avatars too, sadly most of them are reign locked and can only to be used on a japanese account.

My favorite right now is the spyro the dragon one, but that was from the legend series, I wish if they added more spyro avatars based on the ps1 original series that would have been better.

• Like 1

I agree psn avatars these days are wack!! I especially hate the ones that says things like "beast gamer" or "noobs raise my kd" lol and they charge like like 1.19 for them...anyways my favs are the mind zero ones :)

I have to agree with you there about the Mind Zero ones. (check my profile for the one I am using)

The other set of good ones I liked were the FF Dissidia ones.

The PS store has so much garbage in terms of avatars and it makes me sad. :(

Best avatar: As long as it includes an anime girl         

:awesome:

I have to agree with you there about the Mind Zero ones. (check my profile for the one I am using)

The other set of good ones I liked were the FF Dissidia ones.

The PS store has so much garbage in terms of avatars and it makes me sad. :(

Yeah that one is nice, I was using that a few months back.

I really like the "Beach Weather" avatar from GTA V I've been using lately.

UP10041306040_F3807B0DB8BF963858A3_L.png

The Shaundi avatar from Saints Row: The Third is one of my favorites as well, primarily because she's my favorite character in the series.

UP10051109S14_CCE17C84D1F289605B88_L.png

I really want a Kinzie avatar, she is my favorite character in the series.

Poison_PS__Avatar_by_E_Mann.jpg

I change avatars quite frequently but I always come back to her... miss her, kiss her, love her that girl is...

• Like 1

I am only loyal to Jak (3) avatars (yes I know I didn't properly answer the question)..................................... (My favorite would be a Light Jak avatar, if it existed! (and yes I know I still didn't answer the question properly)).