PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

My 100th platinum was Tales of Symphonia. I had worked on this platinum for a month and it was one of my proudest platinums, and its also my rarest platinum at 2.67% (at time of writing)

Edit: internet screwed up and it was copied 3 times, so i deleted the copies.

Edited by evilartifact

My 100th platinum was Tales of Symphonia. I had worked on this platinum for a month and it was one of my proudest platinums, and its also my rarest platinum at 2.67% (at time of writing)

Edit: internet screwed up and it was copied 3 times, so i deleted the copies.

:platinum: #100: Demon's Souls

1L887f31.png

My time has come at last! What a masterpiece. If anyone is interested, I left my thoughts on this page: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/187-most-recent-platinum/page-846#entry884183

My 100th was Trine 2.

1La41642.png

I figured the trophy name - 'Trine 2 Hard' - was appropriately ironic :P

Everybody above is now added :D congratulations on reaching such a huge milestone :D

Edited by Razza

Platinum Blades and Dark Corners

1L09d145.png

Dishonored

My 100th Plat was Game of Thrones:Season 1, 

#100 : Assassin's Creed Syndicate

I love this series :)

Numer 100 was Twisted Metal. Awesome game, but the plat took a long time due to glitched online trophies. But still, I don't think I've ever had so much fun with a game.

It's my time to really shine.  :shakefist:

:platinum: #100

Gravity Rush Remastered

1Lbfed98.png

All updated now :D congratulations to everyone who has reached such an awesome milestone and some really incredible platinums added from you all :D 

Hey Razza, I was so excited to get my name on your wall of fame that I totally forgot to do it lol so here it is!!

My #100 was GTA IV but I can't add the picture on my stupid phone!!!

Don't worry my friend even without a platinum image you are still in the archive... though I am jealous you had the patience to platinum such an incredible game :P

• 1 month later...

:platinum: #100

1L9d5f74.png

Catherine

Just got my 100th platinum. I wanted to try a challenging game for the big milestone. I was debating whether to play this or Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance  but since there was a "Let's Play Catherine" event going on, I decided to go for it. The game was really unique and different from what I typically play, but I really enjoyed it. 

Awesome #`100 :D

• Like 2

Awesome #`100 :D

Thanks. I was starting to worry that getting the plat just wasn't going to happen for me. Being at #99, there were a couple of moments where I thought about taking a break from Catherine and just playing something else to get #100 over with faster. Glad that I stuck with it though and well worth it now that it's all over. 

Speaking of milestones, looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the big #200. :) You haven't revealed it yet, have you?

Edited by MStalker58

Thanks. I was starting to worry that getting the plat just wasn't going to happen for me. Being at #99, there were a couple of moments where I thought about taking a break from Catherine and just playing something else to get #100 over with faster. Glad that I stuck with it though and well worth it now that it's all over. 

Speaking of milestones, looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the big #200. :) You haven't revealed it yet, have you?

Catherine has been sitting in my backlog for awhile...must play it one day :)

I am at 183 and will be releasing the second teaser trailer to 200 soon :). 200 is going to be epic way better (or worse) than #100 :P

• Like 1