Are You A Cat Or A Dog Person?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Are You A Cat Or A Dog Person?

• Cat
    • Dog
    • Both
    • Neither

My family has had both cats and dogs but I prefer

Cats myself. They're a little more mellow and more self sufficient, but still cuddly. Fits me a bit better, I don't have to worry about them too much. my one little guy will sit on my lap while I play games, it's very cute!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dogs are the best.  Don't have one at the moment, but I love wrestling around with my parents pup when i go over there.  When I move to a place where I can have a dog, it's the first on the list to get down to the SPCA and give a dog a new home.

Used to really not like cats, but an old roommate of mine turned me a little bit.  That cat was hilarious.  Not nearly as fun as a dog, but I'd laugh my ass off when the cat would hide around a corner and pounce at people as they walked by... then scuttle off defeated when he realized he was unable to take out his prey.

As a general rule though, cats are assholes lol.

• Like 1

Cats, I dont get that whole 'Cats aren't affectionate' argument. My cat runs up to me at least once a day and will start licking me and cuddling with me. I dont know if its because she sleeps in the same bed with me, but shes constantly shows love and this is after I feed her. The one thing that I like about cats is that arent needy, they dont pester, and  just dont give a shit lol

I also just currently picked up a kitty from a bad place. When I got him he was really malnourished, wasnt even able to stand up, and also had ear mites. I had to take his little ass to the Vet, needless to say, hes doing better now and running like his ass was on fire. I let my niece give him his name, and now hes named French Fry xD

11304349_821234464634935_1630524010_n.jp

• Like 3

Cats, I dont get that whole 'Cats aren't affectionate' argument. My cat runs up to me at least once a day and will start licking me and cuddling with me. I dont know if its because she sleeps in the same bed with me, but shes constantly shows love and this is after I feed her. The one thing that I like about cats is that arent needy, they dont pester, and  just dont give a shit lol

I also just currently picked up a kitty from a bad place. When I got him he was really malnourished, wasnt even able to stand up, and also had ear mites. I had to take his little ass to the Vet, needless to say, hes doing better now and running like his ass was on fire. I let my niece give him his name, and now hes named French Fry xD

11304349_821234464634935_1630524010_n.jp

He's so cute! I remember when my cats were small like that.

• Like 1

^ lol, Wouldn't do the Dogs being Jerks video, unless people like seeing other peoples faces being chewed off. It's always the owners really, I honestly think this.

It's a pity that I don't have a dog, without a decent size yard and difficult working hours it's just not ideal at the moment.

• 1 month later...