Trophy List Discussion

Looks easier, but I won't leave my PS3 version unfinished, and I certainly won't support Payday any more after the console versions.

^This. I'm not giving Overkill anymore money until they show me that they can stop catering to the PC crowd and give the consoles some support. If this follows the trend of the last two games then it'll be free on plus in six months to a year anyway. I'll probably give it a pass unless my save imports from the original Payday 2 and I definitely have to have some friends in it with me.

Most of the trophies look easier then the ps3 version, but they are probably harder due to all the changes that were made to the game between the last ps3 patch and whatever patch this game is based on.

I'm just glad Guessing Game isn't on this list.

The infamy is the harder trophy, you have to reach level 100 and have like 200,000,000 to reach infamy.

Sounds like that trophy alones gonna take 20-30 hours depending on how fast you can  grind xp on this game. Trophy's like that is the only reason I don't try and plat these games :/

Trophy list is pretty straight forward and I've already beat all maps on overkill difficulty on PS3 so it shouldn't be anything to hard.

I have it preordered but sadly I'm still banned and won't be able to download it or play until July. :( how annoying is that!?!?

Having never played any Paydays is this just a grind to 100 and 200,000,000 that requires time or is it actually difficult to do?

Beating some levels on overkill was hard enough, now there is a trophy to do all contracts on Death Wish, which is a level higher then overkill, it requires great skill and a good team to be able to do. This is going to be alot harder then the original PAYDAY 2, but alot less luck based.

• Like 1

I like how the list is more skill based than the PS3 Version, but it's strange how you get the same grade for beating hard/veryhard/overkill. Not to mention reaching max rep means you just choose to become infamous so two golds in one.

Only dissapointment is no cross save.

Sadly, you have to have $200,000,000 in your offshore account to become Infamous which might be a grind if you don't save

Nice! I'm really glad to see they made the list a little more skill based rather than luck based. A couple of those luck ones, like guessing game, were really fucking annoying. Cant wait for this to release, Tuesday needs to hurry up already lol I'm looking for anyone who wants to try for some of these trophies, just hit me up. Ill send ya message a lumphy101 maybe we can get a good crew together and tackle some of these.