E3 reaction mega thread

Wow Fallout 4 has tons of awesome new features!! I think when I build my own place, it will just be a big shack with like 1 bed, 1 chair and a workbench with super heavy defenses to protect all of my hoarded items. Seems like with the new weapon mods we can make, there will be even a greater need for hoarding which is something I always did anyway. I also really liked all of the screenshots and the insight into the game's story and seeing that we will get to play a little bit in the pre-fallout era. I always like a good setup to an awesome story. It helps me get more into it. 

The Xbone backwards compatibility news is great. Only if Sony would add that to PS4 now (they won't because ports and remaster though).

Also, the news of mods on Xbone is exciting. I may have a reason to buy Bethesda's next shitty Elder Scrolls game now, since those are actually fun with mods. Will have to see just how they work though.

• Like 1

So is it just me.. Or is the majority of this kind of boring? Some major announcments, but we already know most of this stuff, and now their Indie montage is bigger than Sony's ever was lol. Kind of just want to see Rare's new game :P

im actually quite goddamn worried for Sony, if they don't spend too much time to talk about Call of Duty, Assassins Creed and Battlefront, also no fucking TV show for 30 minutes, we'll have a good conference, shiw you exclusives you've been holding Sony, you have quite a few up your sleeve.

The Xbone backwards compatibility news is great. Only if Sony would add that to PS4 now (they won't because ports and remaster though).

Also, the news of mods on Xbone is exciting. I may have a reason to buy Bethesda's next shitty Elder Scrolls game now, since those are actually fun with mods. Will have to see just how they work though.

I would rather say they won't because of Playstation Now!

I would rather say they won't because of Playstation Now!

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that was a thing. I hope this gets big like Xbone's always online shit last year. Then Sony is forced to get rid of PS Now, and just add backwards compatibility.

I mean, backwards compatibility should've been in these new consoles from the start. But at least Microsoft is adding it. It looks pretty bad for Sony, when they are making people pay for a limited version of it

So Microsofts conference is over.. I have mixed feelings, Im happy they showed games and games and games, thats the right way to go. 
They also showed games for everyone, and Im happy for the Xbox gamers even though Im clearly a Playstation only dude.
For me, the Rare Collection looked awesome and it was the only things in terms of games that looked like something I want to play.
Pretty graphics on games like Halo 5, and Gears of War. And I feel fucking sad for Tomb Raider, if they don't delay it, you're in trouble TR. It won't sell more than 100.000 copies lol. 

But the things that did care at Xbox conference, Backwards compability and Mods for Fallout 4. Holy goddamn shit thats awesome. 
Playstation won't give up PSNow, or probably if it flops. But it would be so nice to be able to play games on my backlog right now, like Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Fallout 3. 
Also, ofcourse Mods can come to PS4, its Bethesda that wanted it, not Xbox. Todd even stated he had talked so much about it with them. 
This can very well be the exclusive future on Xbone, instead of an Exclusive DLC. 

Also, no talk about Exclusive DLC, yay.

Im quite worried about Sony. DON't, and i quote, DON'T show any TV shows. Have a 1 minute reel of Indies, not more, show Battlefront, Cod and Assassins Creed for a little time, and concentrate on Last Guardian, Uncharted 4, Ratchet & Clank, Horizon, and even announce things like Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for Playstation. Im looking forward to Sony's conference a bunch, but Im so worried at the same time. Also, did Microsoft do a half hour longer than they should've? Will Sony do that too? :o

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

I thought the Microsoft conference was really underwhelming apart from the backwards compatibility and maybe the holo(depends how they use it), Recore looked interesting but nothing else to say because no gameplay, which brings another point the conference hardly had any gameplay for whatever reason it was mostly pre-rendered trailers. Meh C+.

I thought Microsoft had a decent conference, not the most incredible I've seen thing like they tried to make us believe it would be, but it was pretty good.

Some cool announcements but the thing that stood out most to me was backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 games. Can you imagine if Sony announced that you could play PS1, PS2 and PS3 on your PS4 while letting you use your own discs? That would be insane!

I was really disappointed that they announced they'd be doing an early access like thing, similar to what Steam has. The amount of crap that comes out on Steam all the time through early access with no quality control makes me extremely skeptical about it. I really hope that Sony doesn't follow what Microsoft and Steam are doing, DO NOT WANT!

Edited by Undead_Wolf_N7