E3 reaction mega thread

Fallout Pip-boy edition will be $120 and includes:

-Pip-Boy Replica, Stand and Capsule Case. This wearable device faithfully replicates the in-game model and comes complete with RobCo Industries stand, custom-printed capsule, adjustable foam cuff, rotating knobs and lights. Designed to accommodate a variety of smartphone devices with customizable foam inserts, the Pip-Boy is the ultimate accessory for the official Pip-Boy companion mobile app that allows players to manage their in-game inventory, perks, holotapes, and more.

-Physical Pip-Boy Pocket Guide. Featuring handy illustrations and chock full of Vault-Tec® approved tips, this manual is the ultimate how-to pocket guide for using and maintaining your new Pip-Boy.

-Physical Vault-Tec® Perk Poster. Keep track of your perks with your very own physical Vault-Tec perk poster, fully-colorized retro fun for the quintessential Wasteland survivor.

-Power Armor Collectible Metal Packaging. Exclusive to the Pip-Boy Edition, this decorated metal case is the ultimate fan collectible. 
The Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition will be available through pre-order in the coming days and retails for $119.99 (US), €129.99 (Europe), and £99.99 (UK). Supplies are extremely limited so players are encouraged to pre-order through their preferred stores today.

Sources: 

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fallout%204%20pipboy%20edition

http://bethsoft.com/en-us/news

Edited by the_drag0n2
  • Like 1

Just saw that Fallout 4 has a collector's edition that comes with a Pip-Boy. Sure it's just a case to house a smart phone for second screen action but it looks so awesome. My inner child is screaming "GET THIS"

CHgojIsWsAAgtNs.jpg-large-720x405.jpeg

I'm not even a fan of Fallout and I thought that was awesome lol

The Fallout 4 presentation was just epic, it was so professionally well done that I'm impressed, this might be my favorite E3 presentation of all time, even the app looked fantastic and I'm already downloading it. I have never played Dishonored, and the game CGI was just perfect, hyped me up about the game I couldn't care less until tonight thanks to that female protagonist, and announcing the remastered version of the first one fits just right for me. Also, Doom looked mind-blowing.

I think Bethesda already won E3, every now and then it had its flaws, but man, when I perceived that the presentation would go slow, they quickly went to the crazy stuff that we wanted to see. Big year for gaming, could be one of the bests of all time.

#ColinWasRight for real, Colin is like the smartest dude in the gaming industry

I was so pumped to see the plans Bethesda has for ESO. Finally get to go to Orsinium! And Doom looked amazing, as did Fallout 4! Not that  excited about Dishonored 2, but I might get it when it releases. Bethesda killed it at their first E3 conference!

• Like 1

Never heard of this E3 stuff, guess I'll wait for someone to post it on YouTube then watch it from there. But I do saw fallout on you tube before, never played any of the past games "though it was praised everywhere" but the new fallout looks pretty amazing! Love how they put details even on the small stuff scattered on the floors. probably not the best looking game on ps4 but it looks really good for a multi platform game.

Just Dishonored 2 for me.

Don't care for Fallout and the Doom gameplay was kinda meh to be honest, very generic from what they've shown, wasn't impressed.

Please explain how grabbing an enemy by the mouth and ripping their head in half is generic.

Please explain how not having regenerating helath is generic.

Please list ever FPS that sends you to hell.

Please tell me how being able to mod a game on PS4 is generic.

• Like 1

Please explain how grabbing an enemy by the mouth and ripping their head in half is generic.

Please explain how not having regenerating helath is generic.

Please list ever FPS that sends you to hell.

Please tell me how being able to mod a game on PS4 is generic.

xD  now that you mention it, Doom got a lot of things right on the trailer.

Still, I would like them to add those scary times from 3 where you couln't know when a damn imp would jump at your face from a perfectly "safe" door. Imo if they could combine those times where you had to be alert with these badass action moments...what a hell of a shooter it's going to be.

Getting a bit off-topic from Bethesda:

I've just come across a rumor regarding Square-Enix that might be woth keeping on mind: they are working a complete remake of FFVII using Advent Children graphics for Cloud and the others. The suppossed game is set to be released at 2017 celebrating the game's 20th anniversary.

Sounds a bit far-fetched if you ask me, but who knows...

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

I thought that the host (forgot his name, sorry!) and Todd Howard both did really great. They seemed relaxed on stage, which is cool considering it's their first press conference ever.. But then again, they're Bethesda.... One of my favorite moments was when Howard was talking about the Pip Boy edition, and he said he normally doesn't like collector's editions, but the Pip Boy was the "best fucking one I've ever seen."  :lol:

xD  now that you mention it, Doom got a lot of things right on the trailer.

Still, I would like them to add those scary times from 3 where you couln't know when a damn imp would jump at your face from a perfectly "safe" door. Imo if they could combine those times where you had to be alert with these badass action moments...what a hell of a shooter it's going to be.

Getting a bit off-topic from Bethesda:

I've just come across a rumor regarding Square-Enix that might be woth keeping on mind: they are working a complete remake of FFVII using Advent Children graphics for Cloud and the others. The suppossed game is set to be released at 2017 celebrating the game's 20th anniversary.

Sounds a bit far-fetched if you ask me, but who knows...

id SOFTWARE knows what to do when it comes to games and media coverage. Doom is their brainchild, and they aren't going to risk fucking up their biggest and most important franchise. id is full of some of the greatest minds in gaming who know what people like, especially the ones who grew up on Doom. Fast, frenetic gameplay, ultra violence, and a difficulty that is likely to send most raging (as evidenced by the frequent and drastic drops in health shown during the demo). 

As for your off-topic sentence, I find that extremely hard to believe.

wait what?? Damn!!! :D

Jury's still out on it though. But will find out ~30 hours (or 14 if they do something at Sony's conference first).

Still annoyed they didn't give us a date for the DOOM beta. Part of the reason I got a PS4 early was because of the beta lol

I was gonna watch everything through Twitch, but on this laptop, it lags quite a bit, but YouTube streams have been pretty good.

Edited by TriggerTortoise
  • Like 1