Japanese sale EU

Satoshi Ookami

hm i have most of these , but Dark souls 2 is interesting .  Toukiden is still to expansive with 40€.  

oh and ico collection =) i was waiting at a sale of that . 

Okami HD ... maybe?

Dangonronpa is interesting too , but 20 € for each ... i dont know ..... and all the atelier   ... each 20€ ....

it is damn good sale , alot of great games .... but yes ... i own most great games already.

FINALLY!

Our prayers were heard!

I present thee, the... JAPANESE GAMES SALE!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/06/24/fresh-playstation-store-deals-on-battlefield-hardline-and-japanese-classics/

I feel like those sale prices should be the normal prices. Damn digital overpricing. Sony EU says, "Let's make the sale prices the same as the physical prices and say that they're on sale."

• Like 2

Dangonronpa is interesting too , but 20 € for each ... i dont know ..... 

Pick that. That game is ultraawesome. ^_^

(PS3) Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland

Offer price £20.00/€25.00

... its for 12€ on Amazon. :D

oh holy craparonie... RIP wallet.

I feel like those sale prices should be the normal prices. Damn digital overpricing. Sony EU says, "Let's make the sale prices the same as the physical prices and say that they're on sale."

I told you yesterday I want to tripleplat PDF, right? ...Its in sale now, 20€ for PS3 ... YESSS! ^_^

Lots of great games that I've been waiting a long time for them to go on sale. I'm going to pick up Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 as well as some classics that I for some reason don't own yet like Suikoden 1, Suikoden 2, Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Rest in peace my wallet...  :(