Suicide Squad Comic-con Trailer Released

Boooda

I hope Fox follow suit and officially release the Deadpool trailer that was leaked

I agree, it seems very silly to have exclusive reveals like this at a convention only thousands would be able to attend. 

• Like 1

I have some reservations about how much they're changing some characters (Killer Croc, Joker, Harley Quinn and Enchantress especially) but I like the tone they're going for. I'm cautiously optimistic about this.

I.... still can't get over the look of Jared Leto's Joker but he's a fantastic actor so I'm hoping for the best.

• Like 2

I'd already seen the trailer (I think everyone who was it wrested has) and I'm excited to see the film when it comes out next year, although to be fair anything with Harley in it and I'm there. She's my favourite DC character :)

I love the music during the trailer, the lyrics are pretty cool and it can't be just me that gets excited when they say the name of the film during the film :D

Edited by DJROE95
  • Like 1

I'd already seen the trailer (I think everyone who was it wrested has) and I'm excited to see the film when it comes out next year, although to be fair anything with Harley in it and I'm there. She's my favourite DC character :)

I love the music during the trailer, the lyrics are pretty cool and it can't be just me that gets excited when they say the name of the film during the film :D

I agree, I think Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, hands down is going to steal the spotlight of the film. 

Friend and I were discussing if she would say one of her most famous quotes "Mistah J!" .. For the love of the fans, from the Animated Series, Comics, to the video games I hope to god she says it <3

Edited by MafiaBrett
  • Like 1

I have some reservations about how much they're changing some characters (Killer Croc, Joker, Harley Quinn and Enchantress especially) but I like the tone they're going for. I'm cautiously optimistic about this.

I.... still can't get over the look of Jared Leto's Joker but he's a fantastic actor so I'm hoping for the best.

I totally agree, I wanna like harley and the jokers look but I just don't.. yet. The enchantress is practically unrecognizable to me. I like the street gang vibe it has tho so we'll see. I definitely wanna see it either way.

• Like 1

The Joker looks like Voldemort with makeup in that thumbnail. :|

Either way it could be either a success or a flop, I'll still look forward to it, especially when I noticed that the movie was filmed in my city.

Edited by CrazyMv94

It is kind of clear that movie will revolve around Harley, The joker, Will Smith (dont know which character he is supposed to play.) and the enchantress. The rest of the crew will have zero character development  and their only role in the story are one liners and to betray the suicide squad to join the joker in the end for a final battle that redeems Harley, Will and the enchantress. I always find it annoying when a particular genre does well and it immediately is overused and run into the ground by people who want to make a quick buck.

Edited by DDrag00n

I agree, it seems very silly to have exclusive reveals like this at a convention only thousands would be able to attend. 

They did this because they wanted to show their gratitude towards fans that have supported them at every event. I doubt WB would let them do it again or any other film studio since it is just going to leak anyway. So what was meant as a nice gesture got ruined by impatient people.

Iffy about Joker. Its like his version is stuck in limbo between trying to be Ledger and do his own thing, result is meh. I want to see more Deadshot, but Harley looks decent.

That was the worst trailer I have ever had the misfortune to watch. Suicide Squad should do what they do best: kill yourselves.

That's rather extreme.

Looks cool, though I'm not a big fan of the Joker redesign. Can't tell much from the trailer, but he didn't seem like Joker. More like just a crazy tatted up guy in makeup. I could be wrong, and I hope I am. Also, Harley will most likely steal the show, and as others have said, she better call Joker "Mistah J".

The movie looks excellent.

I don't know what people worry about the new Joker.

Every Joker in cinematic history is a combination of a clown, a sociopath, an anarchist, ...

However, society was more fond of the anarchistic Heath Ledger performance that they forget that the Joker is more than an anarchist.

I think that the Mark Hamil Joker (cartoons and Arkham games) is still the best Joker there ever was.

Society prefering an anarchistic Joker, says a lot about that society :)

They did this because they wanted to show their gratitude towards fans that have supported them at every event. I doubt WB would let them do it again or any other film studio since it is just going to leak anyway. So what was meant as a nice gesture got ruined by impatient people.

Yeah thats cool and all, but WB had no intention of revealing this to the public, ever. Sure let the people who went get like a weeks early access, but don't keep it exclusive from everyone that couldnt be there. 

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

Everything about the look of this film so far makes me sad, apart from Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn.

The fact alone that initially the film was supposed to be heavily focusing on Tom Hardy as Rick Flag seeing as he was pretty much the biggest name in the film, then he dropped out and they rewrote essentially the main driving force of the movie to be Will Smith's Deadshot because he's now the largest, shows that they seem to be pretty unsure of where the whole film is going. No doubt now, even though I couldn't care less about the character, Rick Flag will probably have essentially no screen time.

Downgrading Killer Croc from a huge hulking, terrifying beast to essentially the Thing with anaemia also makes me sad, as I hated that they did something similar for Bane in The Dark Knight Rises. 

On the fence about Jared Leto's Joker still; I don't like the look of it at all, but I'm willing to give his performance a chance.