Top 10 Series that Deserve to Die by Gametrailers!

ZeroXOF

METAL GEAR SOLID?! HELL NAW. THAT'S MY FAVORITE SERIES OF ALL TIME!

Think about it!!

MGS6 without no Kojima and someone else who you don't know or who has bad trap record handling it? I would rather leave MGS dead than a messed up sequel added to the franchise. 

Of the ones I have played, I agree that AC, Saints Row and MGS need ending as they are awesome and don't need ruining! Dead Island on the other hand could do with improvement as it is just a glitchfest!!

I get second hand shame knowing Deep silver don't know what to do with the franchise. Escape Dead Island was just ugh..........

I assume this list takes the retarded mentality of "I don't like it, therefore it should not exist".

They make some ingenious clickbaits, good old GT. 

Think about it!!

MGS6 without no Kojima and someone else who you don't know or who has bad trap record handling it? I would rather leave MGS dead than a messed up sequel added to the franchise. 

Well, yeah. The Phantom Pain is Kojima's last MGS game, sadly. But as long as he goes out with a bang... well, he has to, since he's not with Konami anymore. And I think Konami said they plan on making more MGS games after The Phantom Pain, and I don't know how to feel about that... but the series don't "deserve" to die.

Dead Island for obvious reasons.

Sonic should have been buried away after Sonic Generations.

I agree that every game series 4th place all the way up to 1st should be dead or atleast buried. But Assassin's Creed will never die, it's too big of a series and people keep pouring money in because "Puto Asesino"

Saints Row doesn't interest me as much as the other games on this list so i won't talk about it.

I assume this list takes the retarded mentality of "I don't like it, therefore it should not exist".

Nailed it. 

----------------------

Seriously shocked that the Internet Hate Machine's favorite game Call of Duty isn't on the list, but a niche series like Hyperdimension is...?

EDIT: Oh wait, Gametrailers, nvm that's why. Same site that gave Modern Warfare 2 GOTY over games like Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed II, Arkham Asylum, etc. back in 2009

Edited by Death_Ninja
  • Like 1

I don't think any of these series should be killed off. HDN and Tales have a large fanbase but I don't know much of anything about them outside of that. Most of the other stuff just needs to get back on their feet and go back to what made their games great (Fable, Sonic, Soul Calibur, Saints Row). Metal Gear Solid, I don't know. Without Kojima I just hope Konami doesn't run it to the ground.

• Like 1

Well, yeah. The Phantom Pain is Kojima's last MGS game, sadly. But as long as he goes out with a bang... well, he has to, since he's not with Konami anymore. And I think Konami said they plan on making more MGS games after The Phantom Pain, and I don't know how to feel about that... but the series don't "deserve" to die.

It's my favorite franchise but The Phantom Pain should be the last game in the series. Any Metal Gear that comes out of Konami without the original team involved and especially without Kojima is not worth playing imo. Metal Gear left a great legacy that a lot of gamers (including myself) will always treasure, but I'd rather see the franchise put to bed indefinitely after TPP.

Edited by Dark_Tooth69
  • Like 4

12 games in 5 years is overkill, I'm bit on their side on that one. I don't want it killed but slowed down.

At least they are different. (except for the remakes of course.) But Call of Duty is the same every year. Just run and gun. That's it. But that's my opinion, you are free to have your opinion. But calling HDN shallow?! Now that's some real bullshit right there!

• Like 2

At least they are different. (except for the remakes of course.) But Call of Duty is the same every year. Just run and gun. That's it. But that's my opinion, you are free to have your opinion. But calling HDN shallow?! Now that's some real bullshit right there!

I agree the shallow comment was a bit out of line, I guess GT don't care that much. I think a slow down like one game every two years would benefit HDN.

I love fable . Do think assassins creed should take a break thought , not because it's bad but I haven't started yet and there is like 12 games to play. I'm playing number one too and it has no trophies -.-

Fable is a great series that got way too technical early in the franchise, all the choices was overload for me. I can't wait for Fable Legends, it could reignite my love for Fable. I'm still confused why Assassin Creed 1 got a full achievement list but no trophies patch later.

• Like 1

Konami should just end the Metal Gear series with Metal Gear Solid 5 TPP. That series is amazing and it deserves to end on a high note.

I really don't want to see it getting milked by Konami.

You'll probably get your wish very soon, that Yugioh money is just too strong for them to ignore any longer. 

EDIT: Get ready for Yugioh X Metal Gear Solid: Oppa no dambe. 

Edited by ZeroXOF
  • Like 1

I don't think Assassins Creed needs to die, Ubisoft just needs to stop with the yearly releases. AC still has a lot of potential to be great.

Get ready for Yugioh X Metal Gear Solid: Oppa no dambe. 

OMG stop! You're gonna give me nightmares!  :shakefist: