Hi all, Charlotte here.

Jacko83Nufc

I'm Charlotte, I'm almost 24 and I live in Newcastle. I have played Playstation for a long time although I haven't been a trophy collector very long but I'm definitely enjoying it so far. I work in a Nursery and I have a son who is 3 next month. I love music, everything from The Smiths to Rod Stewart, I love football (Newcastle Utd who else?) and I also love to cook. 

I'm currently not active on any online community so I'm very much looking forward to getting to chat to you all.

I also have alot of tattoos, my current work being a half sleeve.

post-148883-0-64730600-1438870516_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lottoyy
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum, hope you like it here.

If your new to trophy hunting and want a casual group to join check out all the groups I run, we play and talk about the games we play. Feel free to ask questions in this thread or PM me if you want to join in:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27514-superbuu3s-we-play-general-discussion-and-faqs/

I'm Charlotte, I'm almost 24 and I live in Newcastle. I have played Playstation for a long time although I haven't been a trophy collector very long but I'm definitely enjoying it so far. I work in a Nursery and I have a son who is 3 next month. I love music, everything from The Smiths to Rod Stewart, I love football (Newcastle Utd who else?) and I also love to cook. 

I'm currently not active on any online community so I'm very much looking forward to getting to chat to you all.

I also have alot of tattoos, my current work being a half sleeve.

Haha just noticed this, saying I'm almost makes people automatically sound so young.

I'l take it you're at least 23 and a half :P

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

Haha just noticed this, saying I'm almost makes people automatically sound so young.

I'l take it you're at least 23 and a half :P

I say almost 24 as in I'm 24 in under 3 weeks but I will embrace sounding young!

It's nice to see such an active community here, very glad I found it.

I say almost 24 as in I'm 24 in under 3 weeks but I will embrace sounding young!

It's nice to see such an active community here, very glad I found it.

Until your 25 you're still little, but as soon as you hit that I'll be sure to recommend you a good walking stick :P

• Like 1